• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Marluxia: elleven chpaters of bloody pink unfold.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimaSomorio

somewhere in minnesota working on Somorio, the dem
okay I thought I might try this fanfic thing out just to try it out, so anyway the charchters you see here belong to square enix not me blah blah blah. okay so tell me what you think after reading this chapter, and marluxia fans sit back and enjoy.

CHAPTER I
Descendence And Inheritance

In a village to the far east, belived to be on the edge of the world, there was a pink haired woman that was sitting in a field of pink blossoms, staring at a glorius pink shining moon, she had a very troubled look on her face, and her eyes gleamed with sorrow. she countinued to stare at the moon untill a thin blond man walked up to her from behind, and called out her name, Melissa he said, I, have to go now. Mellissa stared at the moon for a few more seconds, then she said softly, will you promise you will come back to me. "You know I can't promise that said the blond man, this is a suicide mission after all. " Yes, I know "responded mellissa, but I want you to promise anyway, luther, then youll fight even harder to keep that promise for me and for the baby, and even if it's a promise you could never keep I just want to hear you say it, please. "Luther looked at her sadly,

then said, yes even if it is a promise I could never keep Ill bind myself to it anyway, such is the way of our village, yes I promise I will come back to you mellissa. As luther said this however his eyes showed otherwise, it showed despair for the felling of never being able to keep this promise, to survive this desperate war, luther wanted to embrace his wife into his arms for the last time, but she was already looking toward the pink moon, with tears in her eyes. Luther noticed that it would just have been to much for mellissa to say goodbye, so luther walked sillently away, not saying anything, not a whisper of a goodbye, or a sorrowfull farewell, he simply walked away, away to the army he was enlisted in, to the army he would never return from, and away from melissa, his beloved and the child he

would never even get too see... Twelve years later, Mellissa was visiting the grave that Luther had been buried, she felt ridicoulus for making Luther bind himself to a promise there was no way he could keep, that night elleven years ago, and to think "she thought to herself, that Marluxia had been born the same night that Mellissa heard Luther was killed. " as sad as she was about it, she coudn't afford to fall to depression now for today was Marluxia's birthday, her one and only son, and just as she was thinking about him, an elleven year old Marluxia, (yes he had pink hair back then too) came running down the path to where his mother was paying her respects. "Mother he shouted" there about to give me my most important gift, and the elder said you have to be there."ok marluxia im coming, Mellissa smiled and got up and followed Marluxia to the Mansion they had, (It was pink by the way) Marluxia cassually strolled into the mansion, trying to hide his excitment. Mellissa noticed this about

Marluxia, he always tried to make himself seem like a spohiticated well mannered being. she found that humourus that an elleven year old would try and act like that, "Mellissa then turned toward the grave one more time to her beloved Luther (the graveyard was apart of their garden by the way.) and she followed Marluxia in. "Inside there was a very large banquet table, and on it were some of the most delicous looking seafood anyone could ever see. and sitting around it, were all of Marluxia's friends, one in particullar was a young blond girl that kind of had a I want to severly hurt you kinda look. her name was Larxene and she was one of Marluxia's most cherished friends. and sitting at the most important part of the table was an elderly man with a long beard, he had a serious look on his face, but his face also seemed to have the look of someone that had milleniums of wisdom.

"ahh Mellissa Marluxia sit down, the elder said. I was just about to give Marluxia his most important present. "Marluxia and Mellissa then took their seats without a word, but Marluxia did have a hidden smile on his face that only the trained eye could notice. "Are you ready Marluxia, said the elder, Marluxia nodded politly, in his pretending to be sophisticated manner. "this treasure has been given from your great grandfather that had lived at the begginning of time, and passed down through all your fathers untill now. your father, may he rest in peace gave me this treasure for safe keeping untill the next child which is you Marluxia were of age. and now I can finnally relive myself as guardian of this treasure, and bestow it to you. The elder then lifited his hand and inside it was a lone pink blossom, he then blew on it, which then gracefully flew over to Marluxia's spot in the table. "Take it said the elder. " Marluxia, wondering what could be so important about a blossom, (he had plenty of those in the garden) relunctantly outstreached his arm to take it and, just as his fingers just barely grazed the surface of the flower it lit up instantly with brilliant light, light that dissapeared as soon as it came, and in the blossom's place sat a large menacing pink scythe....

Chapter2 coming soon

this was just the beggining chapter so there wasn't much action yet. look for that in future chapters.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back