• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the somebody names

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimaSomorio

somewhere in minnesota working on Somorio, the dem
i saw a thread a little while ago disscussing axels name so i thought id make a thread decicated to guessing out the real names of organization members 7-12 saix through larxene. i guess this will keep going untill evryone aggrees on the proper names. alright lets start with saix.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
There are probably 7000 threads EXACTLY like this... So let's not start.

UltimaSomorio

somewhere in minnesota working on Somorio, the dem

umm all those forums are really old, like back when we didnt even know a lot of the organisations names. why would i post somewhere knowone would respond. and isn't it like against the rules to bump topics more then 1 month old. so if that is the case this is just like a new version of that. although im not tottaly sure im pretty sure on this.

those arent that many. show me like actually fifty topics of this. that's my challange, to you.

still kinda funny how you just pull out like six diffrent forms lol

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
Yes, I did. When I own someone, I do it right... Since I don't usually own someone... >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back