• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

simple spirit/dis-soul theory.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimaSomorio

somewhere in minnesota working on Somorio, the dem
this theory isn't that long, but I just got to thinking, the scene in kh2 final mix, where xemnas says it's been a long time friend to the blue armor (aqua) woudn't this mean that she lost the battle (died to the old man in the secret video) if that is the case, she would have to be a some sort of spirit of some kind,

because even though xemnas is a bit of a potential assylum victim,he's not delusional, he must be able to see something there correct, namely aqua. however, we also notice chains, which also symbolize binding and restricting freedom, these chains are on aqua's armor, so I wonder if those chains make her visable to him.

also, it also seems to be hinting for that in order for the spirit to appear, the armor needs to be there, this could mean that her spirit has some sort of strong affinity for that armor, or they really are attached with each other armor and soul.

I think that because of terra, also classified as the enigmatic soldier and also known as the lingering spirit, terra however is different, his soul is completly visable to sora donald and goofy, obviously because he's still in that armor, which seems to imply that because of his great hatred for xehanort, he was able to make his spirit physical, in other words still a spirit, but a spirit thats touchable, and can still fight, this can probably only be done through a sheer force of will, even more will then it takes to make a nobody.

tetsuya nomura did once call him (the strongest one) in one of interviews.

so it could be that a dis soul is actually a physical soul, a soul that's using it's own armor as a body.

appearently aqua wasn't quite able to be completly be what terra was able to do, and as for ven who knows?

as for mickey, I wonder if he managed to get to the dark realm by using the giant heart that the old man conjoured. it would make sense both the old man and xehanorts heartless do dress alike, perhaps they were both trying to open the door to darkness on both sides, and mickey got in that way and then retrieved his keyblade from there. unfortunaltely, the door that mickey took probably closed on him when he went in.

alright that's all for now.

Avalanche

Happily Insane
interesting ..... um i wounder about ven unless hes roxas with out armor or
somthing

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
this theory isn't that long, but I just got to thinking, the scene in kh2 final mix, where xemnas says it's been a long time friend to the blue armor (aqua) woudn't this mean that she lost the battle (died to the old man in the secret video) if that is the case, she would have to be a some sort of spirit of some kind,

because even though xemnas is a bit of a potential assylum victim,he's not delusional, he must be able to see something there correct, namely aqua. however, we also notice chains, which also symbolize binding and restricting freedom, these chains are on aqua's armor, so I wonder if those chains make her visable to him.

also, it also seems to be hinting for that in order for the spirit to appear, the armor needs to be there, this could mean that her spirit has some sort of strong affinity for that armor, or they really are attached with each other armor and soul.

I think that because of terra, also classified as the enigmatic soldier and also known as the lingering spirit, terra however is different, his soul is completly visable to sora donald and goofy, obviously because he's still in that armor, which seems to imply that because of his great hatred for xehanort, he was able to make his spirit physical, in other words still a spirit, but a spirit thats touchable, and can still fight, this can probably only be done through a sheer force of will, even more will then it takes to make a nobody.

tetsuya nomura did once call him (the strongest one) in one of interviews.

so it could be that a dis soul is actually a physical soul, a soul that's using it's own armor as a body.

appearently aqua wasn't quite able to be completly be what terra was able to do, and as for ven who knows?

as for mickey, I wonder if he managed to get to the dark realm by using the giant heart that the old man conjoured. it would make sense both the old man and xehanorts heartless do dress alike, perhaps they were both trying to open the door to darkness on both sides, and mickey got in that way and then retrieved his keyblade from there. unfortunaltely, the door that mickey took probably closed on him when he went in.

alright that's all for now.

Erm, there's nothing but the armor and Xemnas in the room. At least, that's as much as we see. What makes you think there'd be anyone else there? Oh, and uh, we don't even know if such a thing as a dis-soul even exists at all. It was just a rumor, and is probably false.

Oblivion Chaser

All of you need to think outside the box!! Who knows there might be something as a dis soul.

Think that it is a good theory and who knows they might be real.

Until Nomura says that they are real or not you can't say they are or aren't.

Mysterious

KA ME HA ME HA!
ok to tell the truth, i don't care about these diseased-souls
just please don't talk about them anymore

UltimaSomorio

ok, all of you seemed to miss some points

1. I don't know if the new creatures are going to be called dis-souls, and it dosen't matter. that's completly beside the point, whatever there called.

2.(Hades dragon) umm, yeah I just said there was no one else in the room but xemnas and aqua's armor, which I also said that aqua's spirit, (only xemnas can see) was there.

V

V.A.T.13

I didn't see any chains ON Aqua's armor, but I did notice the chains in the room on the walls and floors and such.
On some other forum sites, they translated Dis-Soul as Disembodied Soul so...heheh...

Btw, anyone else noticed that when xemmy is in his knight form, he's strapped down to that throne? D: *hugs xemmy*

UltimaSomorio

I didn't see any chains ON Aqua's armor, but I did notice the chains in the room on the walls and floors and such.
On some other forum sites, they translated Dis-Soul as Disembodied Soul so...heheh...

Btw, anyone else noticed that when xemmy is in his knight form, he's strapped down to that throne? D: *hugs xemmy*

well, thats pretty much what I meant about the chains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back