• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Diz, Detonation, Demise, and Darkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimaSomorio

somewhere in minnesota working on Somorio, the dem
ok, we all remember the scene where diz commited suicide, by being blown up by the malfunctioning, heart coder machine right, well I got to thinking, when diz was blown up riku sheilded the others from taking the rest of the blast, and for some reason turns back to regular riku, we then see, thousands of hearts falling from the sky. my hypothesis is that xehanort's heartless who was nesting in riku's heart was somehow torn from riku's heart and was probably placed in one of the following hearts that was falling from the sky.

thus, xehanort's heartless leaves riku's heart finds another heart to possess, the heart then becomes a heartless, and then when he eventually regains his strength, he turns his regular heartless form back into his humanoid, heartless form.

I always thought it was strange that xehanorts heartless would just go away for no reason so this is what I think hapened.

who knows perhaps xehanorts heartless will make another return, perhaps possessing somebody else who would be tempted by the darkness.

any thoughts.

Ansem Darkheart

I'm not going to lie, that would my dream come true. As you can tell I'm a giant Ansem fan (my fav character in the game).

Now that that's out of the way. Your theory does make some since. I can see Ansem's heart being stripped from Riku and then reborn. But I don't think it would just go into some random heart. But you made my day, so kudos to you.

P.S. Ansem is so freaking awesome.

naboot

That is a way cool thought! I can see them doing something like that, and it makes total sence.

Ansem Darkheart

I don't think he died. I mean he was already beat up once by Kingdom Hearts and the Keyblade weilder. And look what happen he just went dormant inside of Riku. Their is no way we have seen the last of Ansem, or Xemnas for that matter. Even though we all know Xehanort is going to be important I still see these to reprising minor rolls. Even if its just a cutscene showing them fuse back into Xehanort, I'd be happy.

V

V.A.T.13

^......*Just got the idea of Ansem and Xemnas doing the fusion technique* >>;;
I must scribble this...

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

It would be, maybe the most shocking moment in all KH

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Have you ever wondered if the organization members had lingering heartless??

dark_light13

It makes sence and all but i doubt its actually gonna happen. :[

O and no Xeanhort's heartless is not destroyed. In COM you may remember him saying as long as there is darkness in your heart i shall remain there to. He said this to Riku.

and I also want to know about the rest of the org's Heartless as well. It would be cool to face them in a future KH game even if they wern't the main threat.

P.S: I agree Xeanhort is so friggen awsome.

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com

O and no Xeanhort's heartless is not destroyed. In COM you may remember him saying as long as there is darkness in your heart i shall remain there to. He said this to Riku.

and I also want to know about the rest of the org's Heartless as well. It would be cool to face them in a future KH game even if they wern't the main threat.

That thing that Xehanort said really started to worry me,do you think that he might have done the thing he did to Riku??:confused:

bleachmagic

first the light from kh deystroyed him
second riku was cleasened of the darkness[mickey even says you do not belong to the darkness anymore]
third ansem in riku was just a fragment of the true ansem and that fragment was deystoyed
so i doubt it good idea tho also org 13 heartless would be awesome but not part of the story

reason
ansem+kingdom hearts=i must have kingdom hearts bwahaha
so
org 13 heartless+kingdom hearts=the villians going after kingdom hearts for 3rd f***ing
[pardon my language]

Keyblade_of_Dark

first the light from kh deystroyed him
second riku was cleasened of the darkness[mickey even says you do not belong to the darkness anymore]
third ansem in riku was just a fragment of the true ansem and that fragment was deystoyed
so i doubt it good idea tho also org 13 heartless would be awesome but not part of the story

reason
ansem+kingdom hearts=i must have kingdom hearts bwahaha
so
org 13 heartless+kingdom hearts=the villians going after kingdom hearts for 3rd f***ing
[pardon my language]

umm kh didnt destroy him i thought he turned into that huge octipus thing and absorbed donald and goofy then you had to break them out its been awhile sense i played so i'll check it up later and riku could always go back to the ways of darkness and 3rd if it was a fragment where are the other pieces:confused:

Tensuke

Ansem wasn't destroyed by the light in KH1. Or else he wouldn't return in CoM where he was inside Riku's heart. But Riku fought him and after the battle, he said something along these lines: "I can still smell him. It's faint... But he is still there." Then we know that Xehanort isn't destroyed. :)

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
more like if ansem is to return he will reurn to his true self.....nobody = X.X heartless = X.X
X.X+ X.X = O.O ansem's heartles and nobody has been defeated when a heartless and a nobody has been defeated the original person supposedly returns to normal...when Xehanort returns back to normal that is when the questions and all that good stuff will b answered but if we see xehanort again it will be him Whole instead of pieces of him....

wesa2j06

Xehanort's heartless is LONG gone. Remember when Riku tried to open a path to get to Xemnas when he entered Kingdom hearts in KH2? He couldn't use the darkness anymore, and Mickey himself said, " You don't belong to the darkness anymore." So there is no more darkness in his heart, hence Xehanort's heartless does not exist anymore. Case closed.

UltimaSomorio

somewhere in minnesota working on Somorio, the dem
Xehanort's heartless is LONG gone. Remember when Riku tried to open a path to get to Xemnas when he entered Kingdom hearts in KH2? He couldn't use the darkness anymore, and Mickey himself said, " You don't belong to the darkness anymore." So there is no more darkness in his heart, hence Xehanort's heartless does not exist anymore. Case closed.

you must not have read the first post very well, explaining how xehanorts heartless may had jumped hearts when the darkness was stripped away from riku,

xehanorts heartless dosen't need necessarilly riku's heart but a heart that is strongly tempted by the darkness, that's all, so xehanorts heartless in some way shape or form could still come back.

case still open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back