• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

enter the cliffhanger of the pirates of the carribean. what will kingdomhearts do

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimaSomorio

somewhere in minnesota working on Somorio, the dem
you know i was just thinking, right after i saw the pirates of the carribean movie. the second one. and noticed that it ends in a cliffhanger. if kingdomhearts has that movie as one of its worlds wont it be kinda awkward. jack woudnt be in the end. because well.... rather not ruin it, and i dont know how to use spoilers. but he woudnt be there. so would they put the second and the third pirates of the carribean movies in that one world. (once the third one gets here of course) if so it would be one long world.

go ahead and disscuss what do you think on this matter.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
At Worlds End comes out May next year.

By the time KHIII is anounced and in development, PS3 will be Sony's major console so more than likely KHIII will be on the PS3 and should Nomura choose to bring back the Port Royale world, the size of Blu-Ray disc should more than enough to handle a story of that volume. But they'll probably condense the story into half and hour/45 minutes anyway.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Yeah, search Pirates Of The Carribean 3, and you'll (most likely) see that it's titled "At World's End". In all honesty, most people should have seen Dead Man's Chest, so you know what this means.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
Yeah, search Pirates Of The Carribean 3, and you'll (most likely) see that it's titled "At World's End". In all honesty, most people should have seen Dead Man's Chest, so you know what this means.

They also stated in Dinsey Adventures Magazine(don't ask) that
"Some parts of PoC Dead Man's Chest was filmed at the same time as At World's End"
or something like that...

Soleil

KHI's Idiot of the Year
you know i was just thinking, right after i saw the pirates of the carribean movie. the second one. and noticed that it ends in a cliffhanger. if kingdomhearts has that movie as one of its worlds wont it be kinda awkward. jack woudnt be in the end. because well.... rather not ruin it, and i dont know how to use spoilers. but he woudnt be there. so would they put the second and the third pirates of the carribean movies in that one world. (once the third one gets here of course) if so it would be one long world.

go ahead and disscuss what do you think on this matter.

That all depends on whether KH3 will have Port Royal again.

Omni_VII

PSWii C:
If there's Port Royal again, they NEED to get the original voice cast... The people who did Will, Elizabeth and Jack were shithouse in KH2. Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back