• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Nebula Zero

Repo! The Genetic Opera

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMP2dvGFUlk oh snap its giles from buffy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otdH3SLNx-s Also the only movie I find Paris Hilton bearable(see zydrate anatomy) I quite enjoyed this movie. Discuss.
  2. Nebula Zero

~[K|H|I] Fantasy: Forum Dissidia//

Yeah, I know. I'm up to no good with this. Oh well, we'll see how it goes :3 Chapter 1: Can't Break My Swag Now, I know what you're thinking. What the hell am I doing back here, narrating for your sorry asses again. Quite frankly, there were several auditions I made to take my place...
  3. Nebula Zero

Sure, why not. I'm back!

s1elleface SERIOUSLY? AWESOME Nostalgia and all, I dunno how long I'll be sticking around. Meh, who knows. :p
  4. Nebula Zero

TV ► Misfits

British TV miniseries in which 5 teenage juveniles doing community service gain superpowers after getting hit by an electrical storm. I love the character Nathan. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGs1TtowrIs&feature=related Nathan in a nutshell. Discuss.
  5. Nebula Zero

History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi

Guilty pleasure, so to speak. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shijō_Saikyō_no_Deshi_Kenichi Some practical stuff in the manga in terms of martial arts if it weren't for the high exaggeration, but hey, that's what manga was made for. Anyone else read this series?
  6. Nebula Zero

Tablets.

What kinds do you guys use if you have one? Which one is the most efficient to use(performance-wise,financial-wise, etc) in your opinion? I need to gain some insight. Got about 325 bucks or so and I'm willing to buy one. :C
  7. Nebula Zero

ninjas aren't supposed to be this overpowered.

lol naruto Team 17 by ~Archangel36 on deviantART Comments or critique is always welcome.
  8. Nebula Zero

[MUSIC] Iron Maiden.

ohgodwhyisntthereathreadonthisband Classic stuff. Besides from the lolwtf cover of the song Run to the Hills from the game Rockband, their shit is pretty boss. My friend dumped their discography on me and I love it. Aces High, The Wicker Man, Sign of the Cross, Mother Russia, just to name a...
  9. Nebula Zero

anomaly fan art lol

Raticus FINAL by ~Archangel36 on deviantART Sham's original character from Anomaly, Raticus. Something I actually finished and remotely enjoyed on opencanvas. Text was done in Photoshop. Also, still have no tablet so it was done with my mouse, so excuse me if it looks a tad rough. Comments...
  10. Nebula Zero

Oh Comely.

Oh Comely. by ~Archangel36 on deviantART New deviantart. Yay. Really rough stuff, and I don't plan to change it until I get a tablet. Just a random sketch while I was listening to the song 'Oh Comely' by Neutral Milk Hotel. Done in OC.
  11. Nebula Zero

first time oc lol

So yeah, I have no tablet, so I decided to do it with my freaking mouse. But I kinda like OC, and wish to do it with a tablet in the near future. http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e310/Archangel36/firsttimeWIP.png I kinda liked how it turned out. But yeah :C
  12. Nebula Zero

The Mechanical Inferno.

This story sort of originated after listening to the Protomen and their stuff. The story is split up into 8 Main Chapters, with several sub-chapters in each Main one. The Main chapters named after the song in the Protomen album(mostly in track order; Some switching around). Story revolves a...
  13. Nebula Zero

[MUSIC] Flight of the Conchords

ITS BUSINESS ITS BUSINESS TIIIIME Love this lolawesome band. Friend introduced me to them yesterday and I was like 'hoshit thats awesome'. YouTube - Flight of the Conchords- Business Time Discuss.
  14. Nebula Zero

[MUSIC] The Protomen

No thread about them? Shame. Shaaaame. Awesome band, and with their album, they combines two great things: Rock, and video games. Mega Man, f*ck yeah. But yes, Mega Man's story re-told in music form is quite nice. The Will of One is freaking brilliant, imo. Video for 'Hope Rides Alone'...
  15. Nebula Zero

[MUSIC] Eisley

First of all, I love this band. Why, you ask? Why Atlas, are you listening to a band comprised of 70% estrogen, with female vocals? Well, I'll tell you why. Because they're good at what they do, and their music is infectiously catchy, and the vocals are hauntingly beautiful. That's good enough...
  16. Nebula Zero

Re-Write: New Genesis

A Nebula Zero and D2L Collaboration- Drip. Drip. Drip. And I watched. We all did. It was only now that I realized what it meant. The air was clearer. I have never seen the sky in such a manner. We were given a chance, something we thought we could only get when we died. I wasn’t planning...
  17. Nebula Zero

A rant made by Nebula Zero.

Sorry, I just didn't know where to put it. So uh, hypocrites suck. Example? My estranged 55 year old grandpa. He never liked me. And I don't like him. Why? Because he's an illiterate degenerate who lacks the proper English skills to carry on a conversation with someone in Canada. He does what I...
  18. Nebula Zero

Fanfiction ► >>[K|H|I] Heroes: Interventions//

Oh my. I do believe I'm stumbled upon something. Is it a sequel to my awesome fic, KHIFantasy? Well, not really. Cause, upon studying most sequels in history, they have all suffered 'the curse', the effects being the immense and utter fail that ensues. But now comes a new tale. It's about people...
  19. Nebula Zero

Fanfiction ► [a n o m a l y]: Sic Transit Gloria Mundi

A Nebula Zero, Ultima Keyblade and Shamdeo production. It's been a long time since I've been here. And now I come back with the telling of a new tale. Well, more like re-telling. Anomaly started out as a Kingdom Hearts RP, which evolved into a great story, but forced to end shortly. Which is...
  20. Nebula Zero

Voltaire.

Lyrically and musically adept, I've taken a new interest in Voltaire. After listening to 'When You're Evil', I'm hooked to this 8 man band. Goth music, but good goth music at that. www.myspace.com/voltairenyc Anyone else listened to Voltaire?
Back