• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[MUSIC] Eisley

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
First of all, I love this band. Why, you ask? Why Atlas, are you listening to a band comprised of 70% estrogen, with female vocals? Well, I'll tell you why. Because they're good at what they do, and their music is infectiously catchy, and the vocals are hauntingly beautiful. That's good enough reasons for me.

Eisley.com

and

Eisley@Myspace

I absolutely love Lost At Sea.

CtR

Ooooh I recently heard about these and I have to admit that I really really love them, they are quite chilled and have a really nice relaxing sound. I've been listening to them a lot lately since someone ( <333) sent me the albums.

I love Trolleywood and Head Agains the Sky.

I agree Lost at Sea is an awesome song too :)

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
Yeah, Trolleywood is a happy song, and thus, makes me happy :)

Invasion is pretty good. But I haven't heard of Head Against the Sky.

Think you can send me the EPs?

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Thank you, I've been in the market for a new band to listen to.

And they are awesome.

Female singers for the win.

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
Try their previous studio album, Room Noises. That album got me hooked in the first place. Combinations is great, but try Room Noises.

CtR

I borrowed Combinations from someone, but I haven't decided if I like them enough to look for their earlier stuff.

Try their previous studio album, Room Noises. That album got me hooked in the first place. Combinations is great, but try Room Noises.

Like NZ said, give Room Noises a try xD

Maybe if you look for some of their other stuff it will help you decide whether you like them or not enough?

Can't hurt to listen :3

Admittedly Room Noises is my favourite of the two albums so I am more biased about listening to that one.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Yeah, Trolleywood is a happy song, and thus, makes me happy :)

Invasion is pretty good. But I haven't heard of Head Against the Sky.

Think you can send me the EPs?

If you are still looking for their rares, EPs, etc, you can find them here and here.

I suggest you get pretty much all the songs from the first link, since those are all there, easier to find than on SYP, which has more live songs and a shitload of videos. Personally, I suggest you get every one of the songs in the second group. The first group, is all live songs, many of which are not in very good quality, but some of which are still worth listening to. Anyway, from the first group, get Go Away (SXSW), Golly Sandra, In the Airplane Over the Sea, Invasion (Sony Connect). Lady of the Wood, My Lovely and everything under that.

Golly Sandra, My Lovely and ItAOtS are all beautiful and in great quality and the Invasion live performance is pretty much flawless, though Stacy almost seems to be straining her voice a bit.

Also, go to that second link and find One More Day With You. It's Chauntelle (the eldest sister and bassist) singing a cover of a Vast song and it makes me sad knowing that she quit singing after losing her confidence.

So yeah, all that aside, I've been listening to pretty much nothing but Eisley since I discovered those songs on those sites and have been obsessing over them. They are beginning their tour this week and I am seeing them Wednesday night in Austin. Anyone else going?

Eisley Spring Tour

I'll be recording it concert, but my camcorder uses tapes, so I won't be able to upload them >:

I really pray that they will perform Head Against the Sky, because after seeing this video of a live performance of it, I f*cking love that song so much more now than I did before. Actually, to anyone who hasn't seen any live performance videos of them, look at the videos from that guys channel of that concert. I'm pretty sure I've left comments on pretty much every one of them by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back