• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A rant made by Nebula Zero.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
Sorry, I just didn't know where to put it.

So uh, hypocrites suck. Example? My estranged 55 year old grandpa. He never liked me. And I don't like him. Why? Because he's an illiterate degenerate who lacks the proper English skills to carry on a conversation with someone in Canada. He does what I like to call 'part sentences'.

"You no like? Okay."

"You lazy. You no get job?"

"One day I cut internet. I give chance, you no like, so okay."

I'm not the most motivated person. Geez, I can be a workaholic, but cmon. I've had to put up with school for a semester. I'm batshit tired. Of course I just want to chillax in my room. But no. He has to come in when no one is in the house but me and tries to give me a 'life conversation', on which he fails immensely. If anything, it's gonna motivate me to stab him in the face with something sharp. "GET JOB LIKE SISTER". Who gives a shit about my sister. She can go spend that money on crack for all I care. But I'm just trying to take things the easy way for now. When I get a job, I do. And I will enjoy the look on that sad man's face when I make more money than he ever could.

And to top it all off, he sits on his ass all day in front of his computer when he's not working, and talks strangely to girls online. Which creeps me out to the max. The thought of this man trying to tell me to 'get my shit together' makes me laugh. Like seriously. I got my shit together more than he knows.

Aaand that's my rant. I feel a lot better now.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
i think grandpa is a pretty cool guy. eh hates Jews and doesn't afraid of anything.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Like he'd have to be scared, he's got only like 20 more years in him at best. He can insult them and it doesn't really matter because he doesn't have to worry about the consequences for long. :>

in b4 slowpoke.jpg

Also, how gay is it that I still have a 25 character rule? Seriously.

D

Deleted member 36435

my grandpa says every thing is crap and the worst thing you can do D:
but he makes good pancakez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back