• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Fanfiction ► Legacy of the Marauders (an HP story)

a_k thinks that E_1 should get to updating before a_k gets crazier than she already is. By the way, a_k fears the terrors Every Heart is capable of. a_k advises not to make her angry.
  2. A

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Life On Destiny Islands

Re: Kingdom Hearts Life On Destiney Islands Been there, done that. I was wondering why he'd been so quiet, but then again, who am I to talk?
  3. A

a_k concurs with every heart regarding the necessity for an update. a_k will proceed to speak in the third person since Sirius has made it cool. a_k is sure that a_k will die if an update is not made in the near future. a_k is getting tired of typing "a_k" so a_k will end this post. Now.
  4. A

Fanfiction ► Chasing The Stars

I loved the chapter! Keep 'em coming!
  5. A

Fanfiction ► Silver Wings 3: Back Into My Arms

Everybody, it's time to celebrate! Reasons, you ask? Here we go: 1) redharry has graced us with this SENSATIONAL addition to the Silver Wings story 2) I have internet again (which, in my opinion, deserves a new chappy in itself) 3) Does anyone REALLY need a reason to get their party on?
  6. A

Re: Kingdom Hearts Life On Destiney Islands AH! I've been deprived of my internet for *counts on fingers...and toes* 18 days! Everything's dying on me and there are so many fics I must catch up on! ...Where is he? Did his internet go bye-bye for a while, too?
  7. A

Re: Kingdom Hearts Life On Destiney Islands I'll see what I can do...
  8. A

Re: Kingdom Hearts Life On Destiney Islands I just needed to make sure you got the message about the weapons. Now that I have confirmation that you got it, everything's cool. (Also, just wanted to clarify that I didn't say he was stupid. He came to that conclusion on his own. I will not be...
  9. A

Oh, it still feels like an eternity. No Harry Potter fic goodness! No metal images! Nothing! Oh, well.
  10. A

Fanfiction ► Silver Wings 2: 1000 Confessions

That was so awesome! I can't wait to read what happens next!
  11. A

Fanfiction ► Harry's Potion (another HP fanfic)

What the hell *starts chanting with Every Heart and TaokityxTheaxGem*
  12. A

Fanfiction ► Chasing The Stars

Sorry it took so long to post, but great chappy! (I think ~DanseMacabre~ is serious)
  13. A

Yup. I think she said until Tuesday, or something.
  14. A

She said she was in Vegas, so it might be awhile...
  15. A

Re: Kingdom Hearts Life On Destiney Islands *sigh* ok, for the 3rd time, i want those^ . keep up the funny!
  16. A

Me! Me! *jumps up and down waving arms in the air* I'll read it! Please! That would be so wonderful! Now you've gotten me so excited!
  17. A

Shuyin! You can't just give up on Lenne to use Yuna for your simple pleasures! That's not cool, buddy! Especially (technically) right in front of her boyfriend! And it was your fault for not telling her the truth! Of course she was cunfuzzled! The chappy was still amazing, though. redharry, if...
  18. A

I have a question regarding your poem: Since you lied about the colors of the flowers, does that mean you were lying about the last part *gasp*?! That would be quite unfortunate *cracks knuckles* because then I'd have to knock some sense into you. For now, I will assume you were trying to be...
  19. A

What can I say? As delightful as all things chocolate are, and let's face it, it's irresistable, this is even better. Yup. As hard as it is to admit, it's the truth. I'll just sit and wait for the next chappy *sits and waits, swinging her feet back and forth*
Back