• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Chasing The Stars

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
this is not the showdown, but it seems like it xD

Chapter 6- Sibling Rivalry! Descendants Of the Ten-Tailed Fox

Auburn had been chasing butterflies for hours on end carelessly, thinking that it’s some sort of fairy. Ling and Argent just watched him, finding nothing else to do. They walked through many places, Auburn being his old goofy self. He would save some helpless lady at one time, and accidentally setting fire to an entire town at another. They had been on top of tall mountains, camping in caves and such for the last week.

But Auburn still had those visions once in a while. But Auburn always shrugged them away, saying it’s nothing. Secretly, Argent became worried that she might have something to do with it, since most of the visions are triggered by actions involving her. But she always wondered why. That one word had got her mind filled with thoughts, disregarding Ling and his womanizing. Hopefully she would find out the answers, she just had to wait.

They had come to a house on fire. Auburn quickly rushed in and got out most of the people except for a little boy. He got him, but in the distance, in the flaming hallway, he saw somebody. He couldn’t quite make him out, but he was there. He was in a black cloak, the unknown looking at him. A burning log fell in front of him, and saw that the unknown was gone. He shook his head and got everyone out safely. Auburn looked back at the house. Who was he?

“Great job Auburn.” said Ling, as they walked in a field of beautiful blossoming flowers.

“Guys...I saw someone in there..” said Auburn.

“Really? Was he one of the people?” said Argent curiously.

“No...he seemed different. Maybe I was just seeing things.” said Auburn, looking up into the bright blue sky. Auburn stopped. Argent and Ling stopped as well. What happened?

Auburn turned around, making a zombie face, yelling ‘HYAKASHABOOGALA!’ Argent and Ling screamed in fright. This resulted in a laughing Auburn. They thought he was gonna have another vision, but it was just him, being stupid. Ling found it too funny, as he started rolling on the floor, laughing away. Auburn started laughing as well, until his laughter faded, as his vision went black.

I finally found you....

Here I come...

Auburn woke up, his head in a lot of pain. Argent picked him up from the floor. He shook his head and looked around. That voice...seemed familiar, he just couldn’t point it out.

“Dude, you blacked out. Was it a vision?” said Ling.

“No...” said Auburn as he looked around. His eyes widened, as he grabbed Argent and ran to the side, a massive explosion erupting.

It was a warning.

A man appeared in a black mist, with a sword similar to Auburn’s, walking towards them. Ling tried to attack him, but the unknown slapped him out of his way, Ling knocked unconscious, lost in the flowers.

“Argent, take care of Ling.” said Auburn. Argent nodded, and ran to Ling. Auburn stood, and looked at this unknown. Auburn’s scarlet eyes glared at him, only to find scarlet eyes staring back at him.

“Who are you? And why did you hurt my friend?” said Auburn, in a battle stance. The unknown chuckled.

“It seems that you do not remember me... Maybe it’s time I reminded you the hard way.” said the unknown, as he lifted his hood, revealing his face. Auburn was in complete shock. He looked exactly like him. Everything from facial features, to the white hair and scarlet eyes. The only thing that set them apart was a scar down his cheek. The unknown grinned as he gave Auburn a death glare.

“You look like me....” said Auburn, shocked. The unknown laughed manically.

“You really are thick in the head. You defeated my colleague back on that cliff, so I come with a message: Your journey ends here!” said the unknown, as he dashed towards Auburn, his speed exactly the same as his. He punched Auburn, Auburn sent hurling back. He landed roughly, as they started exchanging blows. The unknown was just as skilled as he was. Who was this person!?

“How sad...you do not even know what you are!” said the unknown.

“Enlighten me...what am I exactly!?” said Auburn.

“We are descendants of the legendary Ten-Tailed Fox. You were the only one who did not know about your heritage! Sad, really.” he said as he gave Auburn a swift blow to the chest.

"Ten-Tailed Fox?” said Auburn curiously, holding his chest.

“A kitsune that is born every ten-thousand years. He ravaged many towns, until he died protecting his new family...you, and me.” said the unknown, looking at Auburn maliciously.

“That means...”

“Yes, dear brother.”

“I am nothing like you!” said Auburn, as he recklessly attacked the unknown.

“We are the one and the same! Accept your bloodline, brother!” said the unknown, as he kicked him down onto the ground.

“Draw your sword!” said the unknown, as he pulled the huge sword from his back.

"I am not your brother!” said Auburn, as he drew his Broken Angel, as their sword fight began.

Argent had heard everything. So his transformation at the cliff...meant he was nothing but a menacing beast? No, Auburn wasn’t like that. He had protected her. He was different. She tried to wake up Ling, but to no avail. All she could do was pray that Auburn would win.

The skies turned black from their battle. Shockwaves of power and bursts of energy resulted from the blades colliding. They were moving so fast, Argent could barely keep track of their movements. Her hair flowed with the rough wind, as flower petals rained down on them, petals cut into two when they came near the battle.

“I am the stronger brother!”

“No chance!”

These words rung through the battlefield, as craters were carved onto the earth. They collided once again, both panting. They were in the middle of a massive crater, as rocks encircled around them, spinning around.

“I’m bored of playing around. Fight me in your true form!’

“No!”

“Then I’ll have no choice than to force you to!” the unknown said, as he threw a ball of heat towards Argent. Auburn’s eyes widened. He sent the unknown reeling back, and tried to stop the blast from impacting. But it was too late. A huge explosion resulted, Auburn still running. He ran as fast as he could, and came to Ling and Argent. Argent was badly injured, covered in ashes.

“Au..burn..” said Argent, as she laid there, lifeless. The unknown cackled at her pain. Auburn sat there. A tear slowly trickled down his face. Slowly, a purple aura swirled around him. His sword disappeared, as he once again took on his kitsune form. His eyes turned light purple. He roared into the sky, the loud roar echoing through the battlefield. His purple eyes leered at the unknown, as he stood up, his energy surrounding him.

“Excellent. Now it’s time!” said the unknown, as grey energy swirled around him. His eyes turned a pale grey. His weapon disappeared. His body became bigger, as he had claws. They looked exactly the same, only their eyes setting them apart.

“Fight me! Fight me with all of your rage!” said the unknown with a warped voice. His voice seemed to be mixed with an animal.

Auburn clenched his fists, as he charged at him, only the unknown to catch his punch. They dodged each other’s attacks, still equally matched. He was going to pay. He will be defeated. He was not going to lose to this evil sibling.

“DIE!” said Auburn, as his claws glowed purple and gashed the unknown’s face. The both roared at each other, their energies destroying anything around them. It swirled and spiraled, obliterating any wildlife around them. They kepy ardently trying to overpower each other. The crater they were in only got deeper and bigger as the battle continued. Black blood trickled down the unknown’s cheek, both of them baring their fangs at each other. Their claws pierced through each other’s skin, black blood seeping from their hands, the blood melting the ground when it landed.

Auburn....

Argent?

Don’t give up...

He’s just as strong as me, if not more...I don’t think I can win..

Just believe...I know I do.

He saw her. The mysterious girl. She was on swings, the swings attached to a cork tree. Her hair swayed in the wind, the petals of cherry blossoms blowing in the wind. Auburn forgot about the battle for a second, as he closed his eyes.

I will keep going.

Auburn’s eyes widened, as his hands started to glow with a dark violet energy. He pushed back the unknown, and punched him with his glowing hands, the sound of bones breaking as a result. Auburn formed a ball of energy in his hands, as it became more powerful.

“You hurt my friends....I will never forgive you!” said Auburn, as his ball of energy shined brightly. The unknown was almost blinded by it, as he covered his eyes.

“Impossible! He’s learned the Kitsune Blast already!?” said the unknown, holding his ribs, growling. He crossed his arms, as the sound of bones snapping together, his ribs reconstructed. Auburn threw his energy at the unknown, as it enveloped him in an purple energy, the explosion building up until it resulted in a giant field of energy, Auburn’s vision turning white.

The unknown’s cloak was in tatters, himself all bloody and bruised. He growled quietly, lying in a sea of rubble and debris. He couldn’t move, for the boulders and rocks bound him. He saw through the smoke, that Auburn was coming. His hands was still glowing purple, on of the stars on his cheeks gone. He looked upon the unknown with anger, as he pointed his hand towards the unknown. A ball of energy formed again, as it shined before the unknown.

“Die.”

Another field of energy erupted, Auburn in a brief calm. This battle is over. His vision was white, as a memory came to him.

Two boys ran along a beach, as the young Auburn tripped on a shell, and landed face first into the sand. The other boy came, and pulled him out, the young Auburn spitting out the sand.

“Thanks Gray.”

“Always so reckless, Auburn.” he said, as they both laughed.

So his name was Gray. It didn’t matter now. He was dead now, he was sure. When he looked, he saw Gray, still there, fading away. Although shocked, he just looked at his defeated brother with disdain. He was retreating. He coughed hoarsely, as his body faded into the mist.

“You were always the stronger brother, Auburn.” he said.

“I want you alive. I need a rival.”

“Then expect to see me again, dear brother.”

“I will be.”

“I will be stronger..I promis you, Auburn, son of the Ten-Tailed Fox.” said Gray, as he faded away, the black mist flowing with the wind. Auburn smiled, and forgot about Argent. He rushed to her side, and stroked her hair. Please don’t be dead, he thought. He saw her eyes lift, Auburn smiling cheerfully.

“I guess...you won?” said Argent, looking at all of the damage. The black skies had cleared up, the sun shining on the battleground. Ling got up, very disoriented.

“Aww man, I got one HELL of a headache.” said Ling, rubbing his head. Auburn was more than happy to see them alive. He looked into the distance. Gray was out there. Auburn could sense a lost soul in that body. He knew, he had to bring him back.

After the battle...the sun is always there, to shine on the remaining.

review ^^

Last edited:

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
i <3 Argent! she's so adorbale *huggles Auburn and Argent plushies*

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
ZOMG! I brought my story back to life! *flails hands around*
the power of thread necromancy pwns u ^_^
and what better way than to updart!
This chapter goes into more of Auburn's bloodline, hope you like it! xD
srry i wasnt able to updart for so long, exams pwned my free time -____-

Chapter 7- Brothers Bloodline: Ten-Tailed Fox

The three had come to a town, with a great pagoda in the mountains. Many villagers were kind and greeted them well. Ling was also taking in the sights too, as in the women, so to speak. The villagers seemed to greet Ling more kindly, making Argent suspicious. One of the villagers said to go to the pagoda in the mountains, and so they did.

The long walk to the pagoda was quite a long one. Auburn was kind of stalling, when he kept falling off the side of the mountain, only to run back up again in a blink. He thought it was funny. But nevertheless, they got there, just as the sun began to set, the sky an orange-red color. A monk greeted them inside. But when they came in, it was quite a spectacle.

Many books in massive shelves hung around them. Thousands of books were everywhere. Many monks were around, reading and taking out books. Auburn looked around in amazement. He had never seen a library this big before. A monk, older than all the others, stood before them, reading a big book. A giant wooden chandelier hung in the center, with many lights on it, lighting the entire library.

“Why, hello. What brings you three to the Oracle’s Library?” said the old monk. Ling was trying to hide his face from the old man, as if he did something wrong. The old man looked at Ling, and his eyes widened.

“Ling!? Where have you been!” said the monk, smacking him with his oak cane. Ling rubbed his head.

“Glad to see you too, old man..” said Ling, scowling at the monk. The monk hit him again, only this time it made quite an echo throughout the library.

“Your father is on the verge of death, and that’s all you have to say!?” said the old monk. Auburn and Argent looked at him.
“It’s not as bad as it sounds....” he said, as he received another smack with the cane for his ignorance.

“It IS as bad as it sounds, fool! What’s your excuse this time!?” said the old monk. Ling tried to explain, but realized that he couldn’t. Ling hung his head in shame.

“Well..I could forgive you. But this is the last time...”

“YES! Thanks, pops!” Ling said as he gave the old man a great bear hug. The monk said he was being crushed, so he let go.

“So, who are your friends?”

“Oh, that’s Argent, and that’s Auburn.”

The old man looked at Auburn throughly and was shocked. He assumed a battle stance, as if Auburn was bad. Auburn saw that he was drawing attention to himself as every monk looked like they were gonna tear him to shreds.

“Ling, why did you bring a kitsune into these halls!?” said the old monk.

“No no no! He’s good! He saved my and her life many times! He’s different!” said Ling. The old man nodded, understanding. The other monks resumed their activities. The old man sighed.

“You better be right, Ling..”

“To tell you the truth, I don’t really know about...what I really am. Perhaps you could..tell me about it?” said Auburn, looking around.

“A kitsune not even knowing they’re a kitsune! Amazing!” he said. He smiled, as he led them downstairs, into another part of the library. It was just as big as the one upstairs, endless books surrounding them. The old monk pointed them to a book in the middle, on a pedestal. The book had many pages, as big as 5 books combined.

“Here is the Oracle’s Book. It has recorded everything that is needed to know. What you seek is right..here..” he said, as he flipped through the pages, until they came to what they were looking for. It was titled ‘Ten-Tailed Fox’. Auburn seemed drawn to the book, as he felt pulled towards it, as his eyes were soon transfixed into the words.

In the many kitsunes I’ve seen in my travels, one out of all of them, eluded me.
He seemed more powerful than others...too powerful I presumed.
He was born from the deceased souls of the kitsune before him, for the souls wanted retribution, thus they gave birth to this mighty entity of power.
He was able to level towns and villages in one swoop of his breath, showing no remorse.
He was able to constantly regenerate energy, making his all-powerful aura everlasting.
He was as big as 3 kingdoms, one of his tails able to cause a tidal wave in one sweep.
If anyone were to cut his tails, they would only regrow.
He had the strength of a hundred-thousand ogres and the speed of the wind itself.
It would seem that he was literally invincible at the time, but that soon changed..

He had fallen in love with a human woman, which seemed impossible. He had even decided to disguise himself as a human forever for her, and they lived happily. This, however, proved to be his downfall.
She had given birth to twins, each looking human, but their father knew what lied underneath.
The shoguns from around the region heard about this and decided to take action.
They hunted down the woman, and killed her. No one had heard about the twins.
The kitsune, blind with rage, took down a thousand towns and villages in an explosion of energy.
This however, weakened him slightly, but that was enough for the shoguns.
It took a 1000 swords, a 1000 spears, and a 1000 arrows to finally take him down.
In his final words, he vowed that his children will avenge his death.

My body may fade, my power no more,
But my children shall claim your souls in honor of my demise...

As his final breath escaped him, he turned into a mountain, the end of the Ten-Tailed Fox.

Ten-Tailed Foxes are considered extremely powerful beings. They can appear human, but are able to turn into their true form at will. Emotions and rage fuel their power. As they reach a certain level of power, they gain a tail. One who has ten-tails will have ever-lasting energy. If one were able to acquire all ten tails, they would be considered invincible. But it is said that the tenth tail is acquired differently, the method unknown. Their energy can scare any normal man, and their blood can eat the soul and body of anything it comes into contact to. Energy is always flowing from these entities. Their roar is capable of splitting the heavens, causing them to weep floods, and able to split the ground capable of massive earthquakes.

One way to tell if one is a Ten-Tailed Fox is through their unusual abilities. Their abilities are unknown, and yet to be revealed. There are many rumors about what they can do, one of them is that the Ten-Tailed Fox has the ability to blur the line between reality and non-reality, for they believe that there is no reality, and they make it so. So most of this kitsune is shrouded in mystery, but one thing is for certain: this kind of kitsune is capable of anything, and does it without remorse of any kind. To have a Ten-Tailed Fox as an ally would be a blessing, as an enemy would mean our damnation.

Upon reading this, he felt like he drifted off into a sweet serenity. Drifting off into a familiar feeling. This feeling wasn’t new, but merely forgotten. It was when he felt total weightlessness he recognized what it was.

....Family.

Auburn saw a woman in a red kimono with flowers sewed onto it run from a mob of soldiers. She carried a basket with two babies inside, the babies happily sleeping. Auburn’s vision was blurry, the woman’s movements a mere blur to his eyes. She came to a river, as decided to make a valiant decision. She kissed her children, as she let them flow downstream. She looked back at the mob, and closed her eyes, as her death came swift and painless.

Auburn looked away. He couldn’t bear to see it. His vision went white again, as he felt that feeling again. It seemed to welcome him very well, as he drifted away once more. He smiled, as he came to that island again. At the harbor, him and Gray sat at the edge. He looked at his hands and saw right through.

“Hey Gray, what do you plan to do when you’re grown up?” asked Auburn as a child. Gray smiled.

“Well, I plan to be strong so I can protect our family. What about you?” he said, as he looked at his identical brother.

“I..want to see the world. I want to see what it’s like beyond this place...” he said, as his feet waded through the water, small ripples forming.

“And you planning on bringing her along, aren’t you?”

“Of course. We made a promise to each other. And we plan to keep it.”

“You two really will be together forever.....”

Auburn looked at his younger self with shock. Who was she!? I need to know! He walked to him, only to find his hand phase through him. He stepped back, and tripped, as he fell to the ground, only to find the floor breaking when he made contact.

His vision blurred, as if he was in water. He looked up. The sky was a red-orange color. He saw a girl look at him. It was her! Her hair blocked her face, as she reached her hand out to him. Auburn did the same, but he felt himself being tugged down. He struggled to take her hand, but the force pulling him was too strong as it pulled him down, down, and down into the darkened waters. The last thing he heard was the girl’s voice, as he slipped back into reality.

Auburn...
Wake up..

Auburn got up from the floor. He saw everybody looking at him. He got up slowly, and saw the book. It had glowed with a white aura, as the glow faded, the book closing by itself. Auburn shook his head, slightly disoriented. He was so close, but he still never got to see her, he thought. I guess time will reveal her face, he thought. It was just a matter of time.
“Hey dude, what happened? The book started to shine and you were in a trance!” Ling said.

“Hmmm...one of the rumors has been confirmed.” said the monk, stroking his beard.

“What rumor?” said Ling, blinking.

“It is heard that a Ten-Tailed Fox has the ability to read a book and see the story through their eyes, able to see the story through the author’s words. It is called ‘Kitsune’s Third Eye’, and it can be used for any type of book or scroll and what not. You possess many hidden abilities Auburn. But keep in mind, power can easily be abused.” said the monk.

Auburn blinked, and saw that everything froze. It was as if time had stopped. He looked around, trying to figure out what was happening. He waved his hand in front of Argent, only to get no reaction. He heard a snarling in the darkness of the halls, and looked ahead. He saw a large fox staring at him with his color eyes. Auburn took a step back. What was that thing.

“I am the thing that dwells within.” said the fox. it read his thoughts. Could it be?

“Fox-demon...” Auburn said with a gulp.

“It is I...Speak now, mortal.”

“I want control of this power...to defeat my brother, and make him see the light..you also want to settle this with my brpther's inner fox, correct?”

"Yes..my brother was always quite the rival."

"Then I request your power, and I will make sure your brother will see defeat."

“...You drive a hard bargain. Agreed. Let’s see how well you do...Take it! It's yours!” said the fox with a snarl, as he faded into the darkness. Auburn grinned, as time unfroze, and everything was normal. Now he had an understanding with the beast inside. Now with this power, he would bring back his brother. It was the only way.

“Let’s go guys. We have to keep moving.” said Auburn.

“But we just got here...” said Argent, curious about this library.

“It’s okay, we’ll be back here. I promise.”

“Feel free to visit anytime you like.” said the monk, as he waved them goodbye, as they left the library on such short notice. Auburn now had a grasp of what he was, and nothing would change that. Now he has to master the power, which would be quite a task.

“So where to guys?” said Ling.

“We keep going. This world is big, you know.” said Argent, looking forward. Auburn nodded. Keep going. For his sake, Auburn thought.

Last edited:

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
Hey ppl! Here i am, with a new chappy!
And i have also made up an intro for every chappy from now on! Enjoy! ^^

Blackened skies, shed through the very light I have been looking for.
Despite this, I try to pick up what is left.
My inner beast, a monster...or myself?

I won’t give up...for my my friends, for her...
Stars chasing each throughout the night sky,
These stars, guiding me...
Will lead me back to you some day.

Chapter 8 - Villain

Auburn and the gang had come to a village not far from the library. It was shrouded in trees and wildlife, sunlight shining through the leaves, the light reflecting off the houses, all of them built around trees. The entire village was in the treetops, nothing at the bottom. The village was lively though, living like they were on the ground.

But everyone seemed to look at them differently, like outcasts. They found the chief’s hut, a hut larger than all the others, that lay suspended in the center, ropes from all directions holding it together, animal hide the material for this house. The went inside and saw the chief, a well built character, that was slightly taller than Auburn.

“State you business for entering the Village of the Trees.” said the chief, as he stood before them, his voice loud and clear. The smell of incense filled the room, slightly intoxicating to Auburn.

“We are merely passing through. Just visiting.” said Ling. The chief raised an eyebrow to them, and looked like he was thinking. After a brief moment of silence, he spoke.

“I do not ask this of visitors..but we have a problem in our village. Will you help us?” said the chief. Now Auburn raised his eyebrow, as he spoke his words.

“You’re....tall.” said Auburn. This caused the chief and everyone else to trip on themselves. It seems that Auburn was pretty much not paying attention, like he always does. The chief regained balance, looking quite angry with Auburn.

“Sorry about that. Of course we’ll help.” said Argent, pulling on Auburn’s ear, a little squeal coming from the helpless boy. The chief laughed heartily, his laugh echoing throughout the hut.

“Great! I’ll discuss our problem.” he said, as he spoke of it, as the sun set, and when it had set, he had finished his speech.

“Lemme get this straight...you want us, to kill a demon that has been attacking your village?” said Auburn, drinking some herbal tea, not having any manners and slurped whenever he drank the tea.

“Yes. We have not been able to kill it, so we have become desperate.” said the chief, hanging his head, staring into his cup of tea. Auburn felt that this demon had to be stopped. Auburn noticed Ling wasn’t paying much attention, for he was too busy looking at all of the native girls.

“Uhhh, I think I’m gonna stay here...hope you guys kill that demon!” he said as he left the hut in a dash, leaving Auburn and Argent very mad.

“When we finish killing it, I’m gonna...” said Argent, clenching her fist tightly. Auburn made a gesture to clam her down, and so she did. The chief smiled, knowing that the demon would be stopped.

The chief told them to go the mountain nearby, a mountain surrounded by a black mist. Jagged rocks stuck out from the outside of the mountain, giving the mountain a scary ambience, the foul smell of death seeping from the mountain. It seemed that Auburn was more scared than Argent, Auburn hiding behind her. She just sighed as they walked into the mountain.

The mountain seemed hollow, the smell of death becoming thicker as they progressed deeper into the bowels of the cave. Soon, they started to see bones of past warriors, defeated by the demon.

“EEEK! DEAD PEOPLE!” said Auburn, leaping into Argent’s arms, Argent carrying the heavy boy. Irritated, she rolled him off and scowled at him.

“Do I really need your antics Auburn?” said Argent. She was too nervous in this environment to worry about Auburn. Auburn nodded and salvaged his composure, and they reached the center of the cave.

The center was huge, a hole at the top, the full moon shining down on the center. Most of this place was hidden in shadows, untouched by light. Something moved in those shadows, revealing itself in the moonlight, staring at Auburn. It was Gray.

“Gray! Stop this!” said Auburn, pleading to his brother. Gray snickered, giving Auburn a death glare.

“I’m afraid I can’t...It must go on as scheduled.” said Gray, looking up into the stars. His eyes seemed more hollow, as if he wasn’t himself.

“What must go on?” said Auburn.

“You’ll have to find that on your own time...but now I must stop your journey here..” he said, as he snapped his fingers. The ground quaked, as a massive snake demon broke from the ground. It had thick green scales, with hazel eyes, and massive fangs, the extreme smell of death surrounding this demon, with Gray on top of the demon.

“Let’s see how powerful you are, brother!” said Gray, as he leaped to the rim of the mountain, silently watching the entire battle.

The demon lunged towards Auburn, Argent and him getting out of the way, the demon crashing into the wall, the mountain rumbling.

“Auburn, we gotta be careful! If he takes down the mountain, we’re done for!” said Argent. Auburn nodded. He rushed in to kick the snake, but it whipped its tail at him, sending him back into the wall.

“I gave this demon some of my power Auburn! Try harder!” said Gray, laughing maniacally. Auburn scowled at his brother, who seemed to thoroughly enjoyed his attempts at attacking it. The demon quickly lunged at Auburn while he was still on the wall, his fangs nearing Auburn.

No!

Auburn caught the fangs, the beast stopped at his tracks. Auburn had turned into his demon form in a matter of seconds. He pushed the demon back and clawed the demon with power. Gray seemed surprised. It seemed that Auburn was able to control the demon power and summon it at will, a very tedious task to do. No matter, the demon had quite a chunk of his power, so not even his demon form would stand a chance.

I'm so cold and far away from home
You're so tired and so damn alone
It's darker and much harder to be me
So far away from my reality...

Auburn attacked and hacked the beast, the beast seemed more resilient than he thought, as the snake kept attacking him ruthlessly with no hesitation. Argent came in to help him, healing him here and there. She couldn’t cast Holy, with the chance that it might take down this mountain. All she could do was heal.

I hate the way you look, I'm looking back
I hate the way I look, you're looking too
I think maybe I'm just falling, falling, falling...

Auburn kept attacking, trying to pinpoint a weak point, and so far, he got nothing. The beast whipped his tail at him, Auburn falling down the ground, Auburn landing gracefully, and dashed to the side and continued his assault.

And you kiss me like you know inside of me
Let me lead you, let me follow
And you watch me fight my own insanity
And I feel like I'm a villain Jesus
No one never ever leave us
And I'm stronger now than I ever was before

Gray kept a close eye on this battle. He just keeps going, he thought. Gray knew he had to become just as strong as him to defeat him. He feared that Auburn might ruin his plan, so Auburn and his friends had to be taken out at all costs.

You think I never could have seen it all
You seem to want me just to watch me fall
Your fingers and your lips are beautiful
Your fingers and your lips are killing me

Auburn charged and used the Kitsune Blast and hurled it at the snake, but the blast was absorbed into the tough hide, Auburn in shock. This has never happened before. Wait, he remembered that the demon had fox energy, so it was able to absorb the energy! He needed a new plan, he thought.

I hate the way you look, I'm looking back
I hate the way I look, you're looking too
I think maybe I'm just falling, falling, falling...

I’m not going to die here. But it seemed that the only way to kill it was with physical attacks, but he can’t even get close, let alone kill it with his fists. He had to find a way to kill it with his fists. But to do that, he would need more power. Then he remembered a part of the Ten-Tailed Fox’s chapter in the Oracle’s Book.

Emotions and rage fuel their power.

But how was he able to get so much emotion?

And you kiss me like you know inside of me
And you watch me fight my own insanity

Then I was before

Argent went over to heal him, but the snake sensed her movement. Auburn’s eyes widened. He was going to strike her! Auburn moved quickly, using his demon speed to catch up, but the demon was quicker. Argent jumped out of the way, but the rubble that fell on top of her caught her. Auburn punched the snake out of his way and came to the pile of rocks. He threw them out of the way. She was all bruised and cut, her life slipping. He had to finish this and heal Argent.

Auburn started to feel it. The rage swelled in his body, as he felt stronger. His muscles bulged, as a purple and red aura swirled around him. The demon and Gray seemed to be shocked, for Auburn’s power grew and grew, as his ears turned into more dog-like ears. The demon lunged at Auburn, little did it know that it would be its last.

I'm stronger than I've ever been
I'm stronger than before
But you kiss me like you know it all
You know it all, you know it all, you know it all, you know it all
You know it all, you know it all, you know it all
Know it all, you know it all, you know it all, you know it all
you know, oh you know it all, you know it all...

And you kiss me like you know inside of me..

Auburn’s aura exploded around him, as it pushed back the snake, the mountain crumbling. Something bursted from Auburn’s back. It was a tail. A fox tail.

And you watch me fight my own insanity..

His eyes looked more feral, as he lunged towards the snake, and disappeared. He appeared from the side, and clawed the snake as he leaped to the other side. He kept his assault, the snake cut and gashed with every blow.

Auburn leaped into the air, the full moon shining behind him. He started to spin and spin, until he became a swirling, raging typhoon.

He spun down on top of the beast, as he started to claw his way down. “Thousand Kitsune Claw Barrage!” he yelled, as his claw shredded through the demon.

The demon was no more. It was sliced and diced into bits and pieces, pieces falling from the sky, the side of Auburn’s face splattered with the snake’s blood.

Was before..
Was before..

Auburn came to Argent, and held her closely. His purple and red aura surrounded her, as her cuts and bruises were healed. As he held her in his arms, it reminded him of the girl. As he closed his eyes, he remembered a vital piece of information that he would always keep to himself: Her name.

Was before....

Rosemary....
You’re out there...I can sense it.
I won’t rest until I find you.

I dunno why i put Hedley music...maybe cuz the song fit the chappy, and the song was called Villain, and that's how i came up with the chappy name... hope u like it! Review! ^^

Last edited:

.Pink Ghost.

Awards
I love this fic! It's so awesome! ^_^ Alot better than mine...which nobody likes i guess..;_;

Lots of drama...XD

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
How many times will I have to write DRAMA before this fic is done? XD Instead I shall say CHAOS!!!!

*Looks at post time* While you were writing that, I was wearing a blue ballgown and dancing. XD Hence my late reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back