• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Harry's Potion (another HP fanfic)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
I am really traumtaized now...... Still great story keep making new chapters! *Goes on youtube and watches Bleach Episode 27*

anime_keitostyle

(I still like the idea of the other story...) This one is funny, too, though. Just the whole Harry and Hermione switching bodies, Hermione actually DATING Malfoy *shudders* and commenting on Harry's boxer selection *shudders again*. Not to mention Harry and Hermione snogging Malfoy *shudders uncontrollably* I think you like giving us crazy and slightly disturbing images. {Translation: So, do we.}

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
Elphaba_1 said:
"N-nothing... s-sugar muffin." Harry struggled, using those cutesy words girls use on their boyfriends, though quite lamely with his teeth shut together while he tucked a strand of hair behind his ear, something he wasn't used to doing. He felt that he would've rather died by watching Voldemort put on an extremely skimpy red bikini singing ‘Toxic’ while seducing Snape (a/n: AAHHH!!! BRAIN BURN!!! TOO MUCH IMAGINATION!!!) before using ‘sugar muffin’ on Malfoy. If the real Hermione were here, she would have rolled her eyes to the heavens. Malfoy seemed suspicious but decided not to press on.
Me:THe mental image o_O...
Nana;axGem: It.... BURRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
Thea: How... scary
Me: But mildly funny xp Even if I'll be scarred for life, lol, keep up the fan fic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back