• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Life On Destiny Islands

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

anime_keitostyle

Re: Kingdom Hearts Life On Destiney Islands

I just needed to make sure you got the message about the weapons. Now that I have confirmation that you got it, everything's cool.

(Also, just wanted to clarify that I didn't say he was stupid. He came to that conclusion on his own. I will not be held responsible for the reactions to that statement. Just so everyone is clear on that.)

FlyingTomato1

Niwa my friend please listen to this warning!As my friend you need to know! a warning.If you live in the U.S.A,then on friday saturday and sunday, a terririst squad are sending a super virus, with no anti virus.People and others unplug your computers completely!This virus starts friday 12:00 am to sunday 1:00 pm!Pull the master plug unless you want your computers dead!!!!

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

common Niwa update i cant wait till trhe next chap i want to see how this goes i also want to see the fight sean ohand i did think of a cool double weild combo for anyone who wants it its the metal choccobo and the one winged angel

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa

In the immortal words of the Alo bhed: Ibtyda.

OMFG that would be weird if it turns out I was of Al bhed heritage. Sweet. That would add to my awesome language skills and my really cool black jacket like the one Chazz has. Add Heart Unlocker and you get the most pwning anime character ever!! (Sorry, got carried away, this is a character description for a new fanfic I'm doing soon.)

K

Kairi_MAX

i thought this story was written by SGP...

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

ok Kairi_Mx dont spam by double posting just use the edit button second this story was written by sgp u were right about that but he just wanted to change his name thats all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back