• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Legacy of the Marauders (an HP story)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH_Fan_4_eva

Did you no,my real name is Lilli.My mum likes lilys(the flowers)so she named me after them,only she spelt my name diffrently,

Elphaba_1

Author
I'm back

Dementor's Kiss

"I double dare you to kiss Lily Evans," challenged Sirius. He, like the rest of the school, knew how much James cared for her; therefore he speculated that if James kissed her she might grow to like him. It was either that or she would despise him for eternity, but Sirius rarely thought these things through.

James glanced across the room at the redhead and his stomach did a flip-flop. She'll hate me for this, yet I never back out of a dare, especially a double dare. Resolutely, he got up and gaited over to her.

"Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven, Evans?" James inquired, flashing her his signature smile.

Lily's breath caught in her throat. You are just getting a cold; it has nothing to do with Potter's cocky grin, she told herself. "I was feeling fine until you came along and made me nauseous," she untruthfully replied, forcing herself to cast him a look of disdain that she did not feel.

"What? I thought you liked me!" exclaimed James in mock surprise. "I haven't been this puzzled since I tried to find a corner in a circular room."

Most of the common room, which had turned to watch their star Quidditch captain flirt with "the only girl stupid enough to reject him," chuckled appreciatively.

Lily merely snorted. "Do you actually expect me to believe that? I am not gullible enough to think that even you are that dumb."

"I know you aren't," James responded gravely. "Did you know that gullible is not in the dictionary?"

"Really?"

James cracked up. "You are gullible!"

The Gryffindors erupted with laughter.

Lily was furious. "How dare you humiliate me! I hate you, James Potter!"

"That's no way to talk to your future husband," chortled James.

"I would NEVER marry you! I wouldn't even date or kiss you!" shouted Lily. "In fact, I would rather kiss a dementor than kiss you!" She saw his captivating hazel eyes flicker with emotion. Which emotion? Had he looked crestfallen for a minute? Was there something in the world that could get him off his pedestal? Was she that something?

"You couldn't possibly know that," stated James in a soft tone. He very, very lightly put his hands on her hips and kissed her lips even more gently.

She forgot how much James irked her. All she was aware of was how much she enjoyed his touch. Instinctively, she kissed him back and hugged him close to her. The gasps of disbelief from everyone else in the room brought her to her senses. She rapidly pulled back from him, quivering with shock at her own actions and how right it felt.

"Lily?" said James questionably.

He had not ever called her that before. She'd never liked her name until it had passed his lips. "Look, James, can I speak to you later?" She needed some time to sort out her confused thoughts and feelings.

"No, I don't ever want to talk to you again," James sarcastically answered.

She pushed him playfully before scurrying up the girls' staircase.

The Gryffindors cheered James as he did cartwheels of jubilation around the common room. He then embraced Sirius so tightly that he nearly suffocated him.

"Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!"

"Prongs, you are going to kill him," Peter nervously informed.

James released Sirius and took a deep breath to steady himself. "All right, I'm better. Wormtail, dare or double dare?"

"Dare," uttered Peter.

He stroked his chin thoughtfully, a sure sign of trouble. "I dare you to write a love letter to Snivellus pretending to be an ugly slut."

Peter groaned, "Are you serious?"

"No, he's Sirius. I'm James." He gestured to Sirius, who was still catching his breath.

Peter gave a resigned sigh, took out a piece of parchment and commenced writing.

After about ten minutes Sirius, having completely recovered, complained, "Aren't you finished yet?"

"I guess," mumbled Peter. He was not very creative, so this task had been difficult for him. Nonetheless, James and Sirius howled with laughter at his note, thus they obviously enjoyed it. This made Peter happy since he was invariably attempting to please them.

The letter read:

Hey Succulent Severus,
I may have fallen out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down, but I love you and I want you to stick your sausage in my taco. I can't tell you who I am because I'm afraid that you shall break my heart.
Love and kisses,
Severus' Sexy Beast

"Mummy wouldn't like it," noted James chuckling. As a result of Remus being the most responsible of the group the other members occasionally referred to him as "Mummy" instead of "Moony," so Remus called them Worntrail, Badloot, and Thongs.

"What wouldn't I like?" Remus curiously inquired, entering through the pourtrait hole with Sapphire on his arm.

"Wormtail wrote a love letter to Snivelly, and we are going to put it in his bag tomorrow," Sirius answered.

Remus picked up the parchment and read it. He clicked his tongue disapprovingly. "You're left, I do not like this. I think it's useless, but give it to him if you wish."

The four Marauders broke into hysterical laughter over the "left" comment.

Sapphire knew this must be one of their numerous private jokes; therefore she waited patiently until their laughter had subsided before informing, "I'll see you later, Remmy. I need to study for the N.E.W.T.s."

"Okay," Remus replied, giving her a quick kiss. "I love you."

She smiled. "I love you, too." Then she set off to the library.

Yes, Remus Lupin had broken rule number 423 of the Marauders' Code by falling in love and had to suffer the consequences. A few months previous, when his fellow Marauders had found out, they had tickled him for two hours straight, and he is very ticklish.

Presently, Remus remarked to his comrades, "It's late; we should go to bed. After all, we all need to recover our energy from two nights ago since we barely slept last night." There had been a full moon on the evening to which Remus was referring.

"Not until you tell us how much you enjoyed yourself with your future wife," Sirius smirked tauntingly.

Remus irritably replied, "I've told you, we are not going to do anything besides snog until we've graduated and gotten married."

"You snogged? Where did you go?" asked Peter with interest. The Astronomy Tower was usually busy; thus he doubted Remus would have gone there.

"I went crazy," answered Remus. "You should try it."

"I meant which place."

"I know, I was only joking," Remus calmly stated. "We were actually in the Room on Requirment."

Sirius questioned slyly, "And what did you require?"

"Chocolate covered strawberries," he said simply.

The others chuckled at that. Remus shrugged.

"Anyway, we have some romantic things to update you on," remarked James casually.

"Like what?" Remus questioned politely.

"James and Evans kissed," blurted Peter.

"What?!" Remus exclaimed. "Tell me everything."

Sirius James and Peter were filling Remus in on what he had missed when a speckled barn owl randomly flew through an open common room window with an envelope attached to its right leg. Remus promptly relieved the owl of the letter and it gratefully soared away out the window again. It must have been addressed to Remus, for he swiftly tore it open and his eyes scanned the words on the piece of parchment within the envelope and his face lit up excitedly.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
*bursts into the Whos line is it anyway set*

Me: I've come to slaughter you Drew Carey. Why you ask? Because you are not funny! You think you are but your not. The world could do without you.
Ryan: WTF? Who let a kid in here?
Me: Shut it Ryan, you better be glad I'm not here to reap your immortal soul.
Colin: What about me?
Me: Canadian and Bald jokes are funny and if you're not on the show there won't be anymore of those. Besides, you and Ryan are funny.
Wayne: What about me?
Me: If I kill you it would seem racist. So its Drew only. And then Brad Sherwood and Greg Proops because Brads ugly and Gregs last name makes me think of crap.
Colin: Better them than me.
*Greg and Brad escape in a helicopter*
Me: *slaughters Drew*
*leaves, but not before killing some security guards on the way out. Drew wakes up for it turns out he was asleep*
Drew:..............uhh....lets play Scenes from a hat. The first one is.........ppl who would want Drew Carey dead............o_O
Me: (at home) I hope they do a bald joke soon. Colin is so funny.
Tails: Or a Canadian one. Pass the popcorn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back