• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
nelly <3
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Ibuprofen's my stuff when I have a terrible headache.

I'm probably gonna study Graphical and Digital Media. I'm gonna do either Crossmedia Design or Multimediaproduction.
    hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    I'm alright. Lucky enough there's a thing called 'painkillers' hah! F uck you hangover! :D

Yeah well, it was actually a small festival that I went to. It's an annual 'festival' that lasts three days, every day has its own genre. The first day (yesterday) is dance.

But yeah, because it was my birthday thursday, I celebrated it with friends yesterday! 'Twas fun. Had to leave early though, had to go to a school today for more information about the course I'm gonna follow next september.
    I've been using this plugin YouTube to MP3 Converter - Video2mp3
    It's the safest way to download music and you'll know the quality you're downloading compared to torrents
    Why you work when I'm drunk? That's like, not fair y'know D:

Looks like that one drink I had to drink for you was too much, hah! I'm starting to sober up though, I'm starting to feel my head, yikes!
    If only you were online right now, lol, I'm so f*cking wasted right now. Would've beeeen one hell of a conversation y'know lmao
    I like spazzed when my mom told me I passed. I was jumping up and down like "MOM I'M A SENIOR NOW!!!" she's like "....yup." Yeah I think I'm taking physics next year, not sure, can't remember how I set up my schedule -_- lol.

Yeah, but I know with getting older there is more responsability. My school is so uptight it's ridiculous. Yeah, I'm happy I passed Junior year, towards the end my grades were in the 60s and 70s lol. Yeah I've heard it's easy, and here I don't think we are allowed to leave early like that. Maybe the people who don't have anything in the afternoon, but I'm not sure. I'm gonna blat like a baby when I graduate I already know that lol. Well, I'll take you're word on it. :]

Ahaha, yeah I never wear that jacket anywhere. I sorta got it because I liked how it looked, it's hard to find something to go with it though -_-. Yeah, take away the camera and I look like crap lol.
    Oh wow, that's awesome Nelly! :D. Well, I don't know if I need that much help, I mean, I actually don't need to ability to read music notes at all. It's just comes natural to me. Like whenever I hear a melody, I can automatically make a beat for it and string melodies to 'support' the main melody. I do know that it would make writing music a lot easier though. Beats are no problem for me, I'm working on melodies right now. As for now, they're still very basic though. I love violin (strings in general) and piano (or keyboard). Jazz? Wow, you just got more awesome!

I'm actually in a project right now together with someone I know from another forum, we're making an EP together. If you want, I can PM you some previews. There's only one song that we made together though, the rest are things I made myself for the project. The guy that I'm working together with is kinda busy at the moment mastering an album that's gonna be released on iTunes (yes, that guy is a musician).

What music, well, the music that I wanna make is basically a mix of everything that influences me. Like, I'm not going for a genre per se, I just want to have interesting sounding sounds (if that makes sense). I'm just into so much different music, it's hard to really explain what I'm going for. But I can say that (as you probably already guessed), LP is my main influence. However, I don't wanna rip'em off or anything but their way of thinking when making music and not staying at one genre is my way of thinking as well.

Writing eh? I did that as well waaaaay back, I kinda stopped with that though. Like first, I was trying to actually write poetry but that slowly turned into rapping. The thing is, back then, I had stuff to get off my chest but not anymore so I don't feel like writing anymore hah! :p

Oh yes, editing. I'm more into drawing actually but I like editing as well. I know very basic stuff in photoshop but I'd like to get better! Actually, I'm gonna study graphical media next year in college. So I'm pretty sure I'll get better then.

Hiking, never done that before! It sounds fun though!

I hate getting mad as well, I prefer not to but yeah, sometimes you can't help it right? Hahaha you evil one! But yeah, when someone f*cks with you, you have to return to favor!

Exactly, I'm almost never doubtful about myself anymore because of that attitude and well, it's nice to be like that! 'Cause there are like tons of people that struggle with themselves every single day and well, if you're in a situation like that, you ain't living life, then you're suffering life y'know?

I like to look at it like that, a mistake can lead to a lesson and a lesson can lead to no mistakes anymore, which is positive. I mean sure, mistakes suck ass but knowing you grow as a person because of the mistakes you made, then mistakes aren't that bad y'know? The thing that's important is to recognize your own mistakes and learn from them, something that can be very difficult for some people.

I'd like to explain it like this. Let's just say you're in a project with a couple of people. One person says he's got an idea but he thinks it's a bad idea. You tell him to say it anyways, and it is indeed a bad idea. However, you come up with something to turn that idea into something good, better than your own ideas. What I'm saying is, if that guy never said the bad thing, you wouldn't have had the better alternative.

Haha I think like that as well! Whenever I'm having a fight with someone and it gets to a point where I'm just gonna say 'f*ck you, get out of my life', I always think 'you don't know you're missing out'.

10 hr shift? Holy crap, that's long o.o. I just came back from work, 7hr shift. In like 3 hours, I'll be partying, yay!

Haha well, I see you're being very honest right there but yeah, I also was thinking that there would've been a lot of nerds here hah! But y'know, everyone has his/her nerdy side so I wouldn't even mind hah! But it is true, it's quite surprising to see all these gorgeous people here. That's what makes it so awesome here! Wonderful peeps!
    definitely great people on here :D although some make me wonder...

YES, actually I'm free every day cause I don't have a life. No I do have a life but I'm free every day. Yeah you know what I mean :x
    It's probably best in the evening *my timezone* and in the afternoon *your timezone* or else we won't get anywhere with this. There's about 8-9 hours inbetween our timezones so we just have to figure that out. I'm mostly on in the evening so that won't be a problem at all.

Yeah I asked my dentist if it was like really bad for your teeth, he told me that they won't get any better from it (well, DUH, I could've told myself that but okay). So I asked him how and what and he basically told me that it's better if I waited just a little longer.
    You pay your dentist? Wow, I need to get my facts straight, everything in the US is so different lol
    Yeah, I'm lucky I passed my test with a 70. I was shocked. I went to a review and I learned more in the 2 times I went than the entire year. I'm glad I don't have her next year for anything, unless our school decides to be stupid and switch our teachers around. My class has always recieved the shitty end of everything. Freshman year we had like 2 different English teachers and 3 different Global study teachers in the same year. We were so messed up because the teachers did things differently.

Well, yeah I guess that's good; that is true, looks are deceiving. Eh, usually people don't tell me I look older than my age. I never feel my age, I still feel so young and I don't like it, I'm at the point in my life where I'm still too young to do things, yet, old enough for other things and it's just crappy.

I'm scared to be a Senior next year aha. In ways I don't feel ready for life.
    I guess it's true what they say then...you are here forever, I haven't been here that long and I can already feel I'm not going to leave anymore.
    They're taking our souls nelly, WE HAVE TO STOP IT!!
    haha no jk. soooon I'm on that list, too. We have to party together. Like really. We have to do that.

I really wanna have that done sometime, but my dentist gave me the advice to wait till I'm older. haha I can definitely relate to that, and that moment your mouth is filled with those things your dentist starts asking you questions and you're just like ''bwwerrrwsnd ashdashd''
    Haha I know what you're saying! However, I'm trying to make stuff quite interesting for myself to avoid life from getting boring. Just an example, producing music. I can't read a single note but my dream is to actually be able to producing my own music. And guess what? I'm achieving that goal little by little! I can honestly say that I'm proud of myself for achieving that in like 1 year and half or so. I tend to keep myself busy creatively because that never gets boring you know? Like, you always have something you can try out that you haven't done before. I'm really passionate when it comes to stuff like that :D

It's kinda funny, f.e. when I'm busy with music and I'm onto something, I literally lose sight of everything around. Like one time, I was working on something and it was let's say 10 pm. Well, I got 'out of my creative trance' at 2 am. Little did I know that 4 hours had passed lol

Routine is pretty boring, but yeah, you can always change some minor stuff to make it feel fresh. F.e. running in a different area, approaching work differently. Stuff like that. I really hope I'll be able to pull that off when I have a job!

Haha agreed. It's funny, people really see me as 'a nice guy'. But that's just because they haven't seen me mad yet xD. Agreed, it's pretty hard to get me mad but when you get me that far, well... Then you don't exist anymore y'know lol. F*ck with me, I'll f*ck with you or just ignore the shit out of you, mostly the latter because to be honest, I'd rather use my time for something more productive instead of waisting it on someone that's not even worth the effort.

Oh yes, dark times are needed to see the light... so to speak. It's fun though when you're in sync with yourself, it's really a very relaxed way of living. I think that's like the Asian way of thinking, being in balance with yourself and stuff like that. Even though I'm not a spiritual person, I do like that thought. It's strange thouhg, I've always felt some kind of connection with Asian culture hah!

Y'know, you have like people that have to do a lot of effort to fit into a group of people. I'm not that guy. I'm just like 'Let's talk to those people. If I'm supposed to fit in, they'll accept me for who I am. If not, oh well, life goes on'. That's just my style I guess :p

Oh yes, I see you understand what I'm talking about. Well, that's Belgian weather for you. It's either humid or very dry. Sometimes you have the nice day with a cool breeze but it doesn't happen that often, which sucks 'cause that's the weather I love!

That's early Nelly! xD. Then again, kudos once more for having the 'guts' to even pull that off. I would just turn around again in my bed and continue sleeping (I love sleeping waaaay too much lol). You continue doing that girl, I really respect people who are that determined!

On that note, I should start fitnessing again. I miss my sports! D:

Chilling like a villain, haha lol

Wow, 200 pages... that's a whole lot of pages right there. I've went through that thread before (not the whole thread though) and yes, I was actually pleasantly surprised by all the pwetty faces here! Never would've thought that to be quite honest (sorry khi :3)
    haha what would we be without KHI??
    I'm just ehh, doing the same actually. It went goood, my teeth are in perfect shape :D I'm always scared over nothing haha.
    Haha well, I second that. Still got a lot of stuff to do haha! ;D

Funny you should say that, a lot of people tell me that!
    I do always try to look at things in a postive (and realistic way). I just try to be just me y'know, and I'm pretty simple at that. Like, I'll be kind all the time but if you don't like me, don't expect me to like you.

I also don't give a single f*ck what other people think about me (unless they're f.e. giving well placed critique) 'cause I know myself perfectly. Not to sound arrogant though but I'm really self-confident! You could say I'm in sync with myself lol. Of course, it took a lot of stuff to happen to get me to this point haha :p

But it's always nice to hear that people think that way about me! :D

Well, it was kinda warm here. I got 22 degrees here but the thing is, whenever it's warm here, it's hard to breath + it's really humid. The wind is blowing quite hard as well but yeah, like you said, it'll get better... probably. You never know here :p

4:30 am? Yowza, that's early! :eek:. 2 hours running? Kudos! Haha well chilling ain't that wrong right? :D. But yeah, I hear ya, you want something exciting to happen during the day right to break the routine so to speak right? ;D
    Meh, 'twas just an ordinary day to be honest! My mom has to work until pretty late and I had to work as well soo yeah xD. I'm gonna celebrate my bday tomorrow at the party ;)

That and it was quite rainy in the afternoon. In the evening, it got really dark here. They predicted pretty shitty weather so yeah. Pretty sad knowing Summer started today y'know xD

How was your day?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back