• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
nelly <3
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I was at a bonfire yesterday :D
    I will bw at your house in 5
    Either, I don't have a prefrence
    lmao xD
    We're not close it's more of an inside joke xD
    Nothing much, I have no idea what I'll be doing :/
    Yup I'm a Junior :D
    First of all, thank you! When I get a cake, I'll be sure to eat it! lol

Wow, that picture.. pretty amazing stuff, what a sight to see xD. That's insane!

Yeah true, everyone reacts different. I've always been like a very thoughtful person, like, I'd rather rethink something for a second time before actually deciding something. Some years back, that made me quite hesitant to do something (rethinking too much) but not anymore. I still have second thoughts a lot but not to the point that I'm scared to take decisions.

The worst years in my life were probably those between 12 and let's say 15-16. It was so f'cking boring and weird, really should've enjoyed life more during that period! :p

Yes, however, badminton is a lot faster than tennis + you'll need more power as well to get the shuttle on the opponent's field. A ball is a lot easier to hit (and to send flying) than a shuttle.

I see, never knew something like that exists! I do think it's pretty intensive as well!

Yeah, true! But even with music, I'm like 'f*ck this shit' y'know.

Yeeeah well, my family's pretty tight for most of the family members. There are exceptions. Both on my mom's side and on my dad's side. Especially on my mom's side, they're making my mom's life a living hell (or at least, made her life a living hell once). I can honestly say that I don't think of them as family anymore. But yeah, the rest of my family's pretty tight, which is fun! ;D

Aah My December, a classic! ;D. I really like that band, my favourite band hands down. Liking their new album a lot haha! :D

You don't know Lumpias?... Hmmm... Maybe I used to wrong word. Egg rolls? I think that's what they're called in English. Not sure though hehe.

Yes, they're Belgian. Once you ate them, you'll know!

Yes, pretty much a graduation ceremony. The thing is, school structure is way different here. First we have 3 years of nursery school (when you're 3 years old), followed by 6 years of elementary school. Then another 6 years secondary school (you call it high school). Then you have a degree and depending on what course you followed, you can go to work. You can go to college as well or you can go to what we call high school. College is more theoretical (so you'll have to learn a lot more and do a lot more yourself) while high school is more about practice.

The amount of time it takes to go through those courses depends on what you choose. Normally it's 3 years to get a Bachelor Degree and another 2 years to get a Master degree. If you have, what we call, a academical bachelor, then you have to do another two years to get a Master degree. Then you have no choice.

Inbox has been cleaned, you can send it to me now if you want ;D. Well, I'm still not telling all of it though, but yeah, it's pretty innocent. Let's just say my stomach turned on me several times that night! After that, I just took my controller again and fell asleep.

Haha I don't think it's really comparable with English though. You'll even think it's German (while it's a lot different, aside from a few similarities). And even so, Shawty's Dutch and my Dutch are waaaaay different :D
    I don't think I'm gonna RP again. Thanks though, I appreciate you tryin' to help out aha.

It was Chemistry, and all year my teacher hasn't taught us a single thing. When we'd ask her why something did something, her answer was "It's just the Chemistry rule." lol, lovely right?
    21 isn't old at all! I'm pretty mature for my age I guess. Yeah I'm 17, I'll be 18 near the end of this year.
    Do I look younger or older? Lol, is this a good thing aha.
    Well yay I got a new friend already! :D
    I'm not so sure if I'll be RPing again, it was rather difficult for me, and the ones I was in always got like, closed.

Hey, it's fine! :] I'm doin' pretty good, just finished my last test today so if I passed I'll be officially a Senior. -_- I'm not so confident that I passed lol.
    Well I was on here only for the inferno and to talk to about 3 other people, also RP. Those people stopped getting on, the inferno is no more so I sorta stopped getting on here, and forgot about this site for a long time. Figured I'd get back on possibly RP again and make new friends on here.
    Haha well how about that, it's my day off as well xD.

Don't worry about a thing
    'cause every little thing's gonna be alright, amirite? ;D

I like alcohol as well (not to sound like an addict lol). I just like all the different flavors, being drunk is just like a fun bonus y'know? Haha.

Haha well yeah, it's been a while since I last used that word as well (18 yes, but 19 tomorrow lol). What an awkward time though, so much changes during that period. I was like socially awkward (well, not like a freak, rather shy actually) back then and it took quite a serious accident to open my eyes. From that day on, I'm trying to live life to the fullest (corny as hell, I know lol!).

Back when I was a kid, I swam. But that got boring for me, so I stopped swimming. I actually regret that decision now haha! Then I had several years without sports (aside from P.E. in school). Then after that (when I was like 12-13 years old), I started doing badminton (which is a pretty intensive sport, a lot of people think it's so easy, so silly). And that made me interested in sports again ;D

Aerial arts, how does that work? Never heard of it! :p. I honestly hate running! I don't care running if I have something to do while I'm running (like chasing a ball like soccer) but just running is silly for me. I can't help but thinking "I'm just running, this is boring" y'know? xD. I love that feeling as well, when you feel like you gave it your all and you feel like you exercised well. Like you said, it feels like succes!

Oh yes! I don't even care if I eat too much and feel like shit afterwards, if the food is good, it should be in my stomach and nowhere else lol. Quite funny though, my dad's exactly like that.

Like, when I was still a little kid, we went to a restaurant and my grandmother (my dad's mom) was like 'ugh, I can't eat anymore'. Then I, maybe 5 years old, said: 'No worries grandma, we've got our trashcan with us'. And yes, that was referring to my dad. Still think it's funny as hell that I said that, my dad's still talking about that haha xD

Thank you nelly! Yeah, I hear ya, it's a little too far right? But I'll be sure to drink one for ya! Maybe even two, because I'm generous like that lol.

I think I've heard of that festival actually. The thing is, Belgium really is a big festival country. We have a lot of them. And for all music tastes! Pukkelpop is a nice mix of many different music genres (which is perfect for me, 'cause I like a lot of different music). Rock Wercher is like that as well. I went there last year for one day to see Linkin Park for the first time. God, I love that band!

Haha yeah, just forget what I said about hostels! That was just a movie anyway haha! You're right though for booking hotels when being in a foreign country, you never know where you end up. Same goes for hotels though. A fancy hostel does sound good though!

Yup, my stepmom is Filipina but my dad isn't American or anything. He's also purely Flemish Belgian, so is my mom. My dad can talk English. I wouldn't really say he's that fluent (his pronunciation can be freakin' hilarious at times) but he gets around. Yes, I know adobo, it's freakin' delicious! My stepmom also makes homemade lumpias. Let me tell ya, heaven in your mouth! I sure love Asian food!

Well, I actually started learning English back when I was 4 years old or something (yes, I was an early bird haha!). I kept asking my parents to buy me a cassette of Disney that teached kids English. Very basic stuff, it showed a cartoon from like Donald Duck and then it teached you words like peas, soup, chicken and stuff like that. Then I started getting into games, movies and music and well, the rest is history. It's pretty handy though that I know English that well, I can tease my dad together with my stepmom whenever he pronounces something wrong lol

Great use of the word 'heerlijk' 'cause they are delicious! Nothing beats our fries though. They're called French Fries but they're actually Belgian! Whenever you're here, you have to try our fries. Once you go Belgian fries, you never go back!

Haha true. I've been wanting to go back to Italy from the moment I stepped on that airplane back to my country. That's saying a lot xD

Never really had an experience like that either, aside from one time. God, I was wasted. Like, it was my proclamation last year for high school (the education system is way different here, I can explain it to you if you have the time lol) and me and some friends went to someone's house. There I smoked my first bong (hah!) and we drank. A lot. We celebrated. A lot. When I got home and was laying in my bed, I could already feel the headache coming up. Everything was just rotating. I thought, well, I'll just close my eyes. Never do this, it gets worse!

Then I was like 'kupo this shit, I'm gonna go downstairs until I feel better'. Then I (I don't know why) turned my Playstation on and started playing a game. And well, then it gets really blurry. I just fell asleep holding my controller and woke up an hour later. I don't even know I fell asleep but one thing is for certain, I don't know what I did during that hour. Then I just went to bed again. That was pretty crazy xD
    My grandmother REALLY liked the video. all in all it was about an hour long but we kept pausing when she watched it so it was a lot longer lol
    I...been feeling like that kinda lately, actually! I guess goes to show how much of a lazy mofo I really am. xD
    Is your job hiring by the way? lol

I forgot if I gave you rep or not. Did I? I was going to give you some for some reason, or I might have already? Oh well, I'll give you some right now! Or, when I can again. :eek:

You...forgot my vm! :c
    Haha true!! (woohoo, I'm one of the cool guys! lol)

I'm guessing that's a lot of people! No need to be subtle about it, you just wanna drink lol

Haha I think that's typical for a girl to hear that when a guy says that. One thing is certain, girls and guys (even though both human) think veeeeerry differently haha! Mostly a good thing though, it would be pretty boring if everyone was the same y'know? :p. But here's the thing, I actually was well, not really fat but yeah, during the first years of my puberty I was getting fat (probably because I was going through puberty) and I really wasn't feeling comfortable at all so I said f*ck this shit, I'ma do more exercise.

Thank God I did that, otherwise I wouldn't be like this right now lol. Lucky enough, I love sports! Really gives you time to like give your mind a rest y'know? Give me music and sports and I'll have a wonderful time haha!

I like eating though (got that from my dad, that guy can eat a whole lot... like a whole f*cking lot!) so yeah haha!

Haha I hope you liked it! I'm going to a party pretty soon, ooooh I can't wait for that. It has been quite a while since I last went to a party + my birthday is in like 4 days, I'm gonna celebrate that as well at the party... You heard me, I'm gonna drink a lot haha!

Not really sure what you mean by 'based on'. It's pretty much a music festival :D. But it's really big here in Belgium! That's why it was such a disaster when that whirlwind and supercell happened last year. People died there so it was a pretty dark day here.. I hope they're gonna do something special for that, to remember those who passed away.

Haha wow, that is one big trip! (and well, can't blame ya for not watching the movie. I only saw the first one and it's pretty... gory. Not that I mind it if a movie is like that but I totally understand if you don't like that at all). Good that you had so much fun there! Meeting people from different cultures is really.. Well, I wouldn't call it educational but you sure learn a lot from it in a way. Like, it expands your mindset.

F.e. my stepmother is Filipina. For one, I can practice my English when I'm at my dad's place. Secondly, I get to know several dishes typical for the Philippines, get to know their view on life and stuff like that. So yeah, in short, getting to know different cultures (and therefore, people from different countries) is interesting!

I have a similar experience, like I said before, my trip to Italy. Nothing until now can compare to that. God, that was awesome.

Haha I don't even doubt that, America is an interesting place, that's for sure!

Wow, learning the ways of drinking from your family, I can't beat that! xD.

Well, I'm kinda like that too when I'm drunk but I don't get too friendly if you know what I mean. Like, I've never lost control of myself y'know.. Well, at least, not drastically. I always know what I'm doing one way or another. But yeah, I agree, when you wanna have a good time, you kinda have to forget the things that bound you from having fun.

Beer pong with liquor is... interesting. But not too smart, especially when you've been mixing for a whole night. Some people's stomachs just can't handle it :p

Nah, it's not strange name! In fact, a person at my work (she's my "grandmother" at my work, which means she has to look after me) has the same name as you do, haha :D

Well, it's not too common but yeah, I like my name actually :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back