• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Youniquee
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Haha, a actual party with no surprises involved would have a better outcome me thinks. I probably wouldn't punch anyone in the face by accident. ._. hehe
    I ruined it. oh well! :O

That's okay! Pop in when you can, dear. <3
    What?! You didn't want to be invited? :c
    Haha, and I don't know. Mega wanted to do "something", so I just wanted to invite the "guests". ^^
    Screw it, at this point, it's not a surprise party, just a party. xD

I know, I know. ._.
    Want to take the oppurtunity and spam with me right now then? Early birthday party. YAH!! <3
    Youni, you are here by invited to a surprise party in my fc! The 12th.

Yup yup. I know absolutely nothing about it. Nope nope. :eek: tee hee
    Well, funnier things have happened. I mean, I know that one model was found from a fish market in Russia. 8| Yeah, he sure is growing. ;A; Yeah, I think so too.
    If I could ruin something for them in return...! >:|
    I got the 100% map there today for one fragment. I wanted to throw my controller to a wall, I was so frustrated at times while trying to get it. >:| And that amount of monsters... even though I had the fragment skill for less monsters. There's nothing wrong with you. ;_; It's just your interpretation. I see them as siblings of sort.

Yeah, it was from Augusta tower I think. Green Chocobo is the only one I don't have. ;_; Oh, I lied, I don't have a Black Chocobo either. Haha, not really, when stronger monsters started appearing I was like "Hell yeah, I want that to my party. >:| /throws a pok?ball" Don't worry. :c Red Chocobo didn't want me for like 20 fights or so. That biatch. Behemoth definitely gives cool points to my party. Well, yeah, Bunkerbeast was there because the guide said so but now I can't imagine a party without it. ._. It's a cool relic lizard, haha. At least it looks like some Mayan relic to me, haha. Where I would be if I didn't have that official guide. \*3*/ Seriously, every time I got frustrated with something, I just browsed some pages and found an answer to my problem. Yes, not yet at least. :mad:

Okay, I'm skilled at browsing the guide book then. \?_?/ Aww~ ._. Yeah, it sure does. :| Oh, really. XD I had a fear that I was underleveled. But I'm a bit ... like this, idk, lol. Yeah, when it's raining. I was searching for it when it was sunny. ._. And I found only one, and I searched for it for like 1?h. I think the guide told me wrongly. ?_? Mm, I don't know, I didn't get stuck anywhere, like story wise, I always knew where to go and I guess the guide kinda made things easy for me, so idk. :| I've now played around 50 hours. I'm missing 22 fragments and those are the most horrible ones. ;_; Like getting that one fragment is just purely up to luck. y r u doing this to me squeenix. Tortoise, oh yeah. \8D/ What Sentinel did you have? 8)

The boss battle theme was awesome. \o/ Meaning Limit Break. And no matter what everyone says, I love Crazy Chocobo. XD Always singing it while riding those red Chocobos, haha. Yesss, I loved it how they had experimented with so many different music styles. *3* I also loved it in FFXIII.
    Yeah, they have a blue tongue. :D Which is cute. And I think they actually have a black skin as well.
    /protector >:c But I guess hiding them is futile. ;_; Haha, the drug indeed. XD Yomi kicked my ass. ;_; I finally beat that sob like yesterday but Tonberry killed me. ;O; Even with maxed stats and everything. I suckkk~ ._. Hunger Games, yeah. XD Though I guess I said the words in a wrong order but ~~
    RIGHT YOUR PROM. I did say something like that lol Can't believe that was almost a year ago pffft Time flies I guess. Immortal. Time doesn't really mean much to ussssss

K :p

I won't forget you ^^ I won't forget any of you. Its just sad that I'm not on here as much as I used to be...
    :>

Haha, we talk so infrequently, that I really don't know what's up with you. Looks like I know why now. You actually, study? O_O
    Oh? Okay then. I'll have to test it out sometime. Goes to show how much I really know about these forums. lol Thanks
    You probably love if you use them like in every sentence. xD
    n_n

Never knock on it, until you try it. haha
    I'm mostly honest! Not like I have much to lie about, anyways. :O
    Hmm, don't know. Do I seem creepy? :c

I don't get it?
    Hell if I know. :D
    Eh, you know those things you pay for. Um, live streams I guess are the better word!
    We...don't like wasting money when I already have a machine to cut hair. Plus, you can't really mess up my hair that badly anyways.

May 12. So, if I count correctly. Saturday. :S

I suppose, I am just not that used to telling anyone my problems I guess. I'm not one to ask for help. :<
    Haha, for some reason, I believe you might make a great psychologist or motivator. ^^
    Yess, yess he could. Those Prada clothes on him. Proof. I can't remember if they said 'he' or 'she'. XD That's the problem.
    idk if they did it on purpose. :c F yeah they did, it was on Tumblr.
    I hate final labyrinths. :c I was running around for a good junk of time before I realized where I had to go. And dem monsters in that place. I almost started to doubt myself. I think he loved her. But not in a romantic sort of way.

( well you had to get some artifact from different time to move on, can't remember what it was lol) Green chicken. D8 y u no remember nov. Well, it's sort of funny that the "jump" for the need of stronger party monsters is so sudden and quite hidden. But I read from the official guide which monsters I should have, so yeah. Blue Chocobo is probably the best all-around ravager in the game so~ c: Behemoth is kinda waste but I wanted to have him on my party. Bunkerbeast was solely there because of the official guide saying that you should have one, lol. But now he has grown on me. Well, yeah. :c That sucks. No one deserves our love. >8(

Well, I guess I'm sorta skilled then. >3< at least at reading the guidebook lololol. You don't suck. D: You just didn't grind as much as I did and I did that only because I wanted to have certain monsters. I remember searching for a Blue Chocobo like crazy and totally from the wrong place. >_> And I barely escaped any monsters while playing and I guess I had at least 25h played when I went on to defeat the final boss. They work well if you have a sentinel and then Noel and Serah healing together at the same time, like Sen/Med/Med (which is Combat Clinic I think, lol) Yeah, Sentinel is right that. Armored rat or lizard, haha.
    Yeah. D: Dust to Dust is <3 And Noel's theme <3
    I let you down. :c I now have a polar bear.
    /hides Serah & Noel 8| Yeah but I still laugh at the term, crack pairing, lol. Beating games 100% is indeed overrated. >:v Yeah, maybe later I'll try. But I tried to defeat that one extra monster and it kicked my ass so bad. ;^; And I didn't want to play again.
    May the odds ever be in your favor!
    Alright Youni~ Don't worry. Hopefully I'll be around next month...or even after that ;~;
    Lol, must have not been that important if you don't want to reply to me apparently! T_T
    -sobs-

Never? Even if you did, I haven't been coming on that much anymore. So it's probably in your best interest not to even write anything. ^^
    You got to understand, I am not very posty anymore. I never did anything that required me to do such things. What I was trying to figure out the other day, is how to name a link something else? Like for example your tumblr, how do you do that??
    You use a lot of ellipsis. xD
    >W<

Oooooh, what's stopping you? :D
    Being positive most of the times, doesn't seem to work. I don't want to be an ass, though... :c
    For some reason, I think some people on here find me creepy. ><

LOL, whut? How so? What do you want? :O
    Haha, addicts.
    I play with members on here online on Mario Kart. Pay per views. I post them on here and we watch them sometimes. yep!
    It's short. As usual. I let my mother cut it. Hehehe... :/

Eh, I would feel special either way. I probably just want to be an attention whore probably. xD

Likes to complain, but I don't like other people listening to me. I try to hold it in.
    It's unstoppable! x_x
    Walking through the MCM Expo is too taxing...I's probably make it half way to the demo and then be pushed back to where I started. Unless they have decided to use more space unlike when I went last.

I have the money to buy one, but I don't want to get one just for one game. Maybe my friend has one and I could borrow it ^_^ (Unlikely but I have hope ;W; (Ooo maybe my sister's boyfriend may have one(Note to self: Investigate later)))
    Well here you go (didn't record it, just couldn't find a decent mike to record the basses so I used software to do it for me) : Gymnop?die on guitar.wav
    Hah? Like some of them are now in sections where post-count doesn't increase? Too bad...:(
    My posting actually slowed down as well, but not exactly voluntary, rofl. Too much to do otherwise.
    Indeed, and that's why I want to forego it. Some parts about Hearts that Nomura did in DDD are actually really so similar (not the same, just similar) to things I already planned for HiU that it is almost scary.
    At least in my humble opinion I would say so. ^__^
    Especially since I now found out about Weapon Fusion and that the higher difficulty levels are really a punch (you can choose your own difficulty for each level in Kid Icarus on a scale between 0.0 (Pit is invincible and enemies are pushovers, but very crappy rewards) and 9.0 (enemies are friggin' hard and fast, take much more hits to kill) with all values between 0.1 to 8.9 in-between to choose. Not to mention the story gets some quick, but certainly nailbiting twists in the later chapters.
    (Like I said already, Ven might be the sweetest kid out there, but even he can be seriously pissed off and then one better gets ready for some ass-kicking. Like Vanitas had to realize after Ven used his anger to heat up the light inside him to melt the ice Xehanort captured him in. While that certainly might not be the best CGI Square can do, it's certainly the best quality shot of Ventus I could find. <3)

(Exactly. I tend sometimes also to worry about changes, but only aboput bigger ones and not really my username changing color. I had adjusted to the silver color in two days, lol.)
    Wha...? That makes me seriously sad. ;_;
    I still have also Nov's VM to answer, but I hope that I manage that this Weekend and then get also her opinion on the latest chapters => is addicted to reviews.

D'awww indeed, lol, it's also a touchy subject for him, being an Angel who can't fly on his own makes him feel embarassed. Especially when even Palutena, the goddess he serves and who is also very compassionate and kind towards Pit trolls him occassionally about it. Palutena is a goddess of Light, but partially also a troll not only towards Pit but also other gods and humans. She also makes often funny remarks like when she briefs Pit on the Reapers:
    Palutena: "Well, Reapers may look all evil and crazy, but there's a good reason for that: [pause] They ARE evil and crazy!"
    Pit is not only very efficient but also versatile, as he's able to to handle nine different weapon classes and while he prefers ranged battle, if necessary he can go into melee and kick monster asses despite having the body of a 13-year old. (He's obviously older by Angel-standards). He can use bows, claws, blades (who can also shoot like Gunblades), Palms (magical tattoos that allow him to shoot energy from his palms), Arms (big stuff like Loz from Advent Children uses), Orbitars (two floating weapon systems above his shoulders shooting stuff), staffs (which double as Sniper rifles) and even really big stuff like cannons (slow him down because they're so huge, but pack a punch) and even heavy clubs (most of them twice as big as he is, making him look ridiculous and slow).
    Like this:
    Spoiler Spoiler Show
    Sorry that i've been busy for like...ever. It may stay this way for some time. <3
    Well consider yourself recognized :p. It's one of my favorite songs to play on the guitar :D
    Or maybe I should just get a GPS. I'm not good at asking for directions. Or giving them. xD 'Kay, Youni it is!

They've mysteriously vanished from the site? Suspicious... >.>

they're not in my avie anymore, but still in my signature. :D
    I can't remember any of the other names... ;3;
    I like it so far, but I haven't gotten far. Eh, an average amount I think.
    Another person who likes the gymnop?dies :O. You are now considered as awesome.
    Haha, to be honest I didn't. XD I didn't even realize what I had said /oops. Well, at least he could be. :D I think the people at Academia are like "Is he a model? :eek:o" or were they talking about Serah, can't remember, hahah.
    Yeah. :/ I tried to avoid the hammer of the spoilers for two months and I almost succeeded. And then someone went and ruined it for me in one second. ._. Yesss. :mad:
    Oh yeah, dem giraffes. XD Had a bit trouble with them because they kept re-generating! Yeah. I felt almost nothing for her. Only because of Noel. :c

Yes. ;___; (or that card or whatever that you needed in the tower to move on. XD What monsters do you have? ;_; I had Bunkerbeast, Greater (I think) Behemoth and Blue Chocobo, so my monsters were Sentinel, Commando and Ravager). Oh yeah, I saw that. It was so cute. c: I don't have anyone that I'd love or that I'd like in that way at the moment. ;_; /heartless bastard

I don't consider myself to be skilled. XD And I cheated a bit when I used the official guide! ;A; I maxed out Ravager and Commando roles for both of them and then had the other roles somewhere between 50-70 I think. Monsters I had maxed out, except Blue Chocobo was 97 but I thought that two levels aren't going to make any difference. Well, it helped me with the final boss. XD Defeated the whole boss battle in ?h I think. Or 45 mins. Anyway, it took me like 10 mins to beat the final final boss. Nah, Green Chocobo is a good medic but to be honest Noel and Serah work pretty well so I'd give that monster spot for someone else. SENTINEL IS A GOOD THING TO HAVE, I realized and read from the official guide lololol. I was so thankful for my Bunkerbeast. ;_;
    Yeah. D: Red sky is nice when the sun is setting but all the time... scary. ;_;
    lol XD need to find myself another Noeru ava. 8D
    Crazy fangirls, crazy fangirls everywhere! Crack pairings, lol XD Nah, was too lazy and I had other games to beat and they stole my interest. ;_; I've got only like 66/160 fragments collected. /lazy azz
    Oh nothing just small little things like reading minds, world domination, playing eye spy, etc. You know the normal stuff.

That would just make me depressed. I'm probably not gonna get the game anytime soon unfortunately ;_;
    (Unless I can find a cheap 3DS to buy)
    Spoiler Spoiler Show
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back