• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
SilentTrinity
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Alrighty then. :3
    I have to listen to everyone's opinion before starting to draw, though. And unfortunately the longer the character has been in the series, the more likely it gets into the cover.

But I'll see what I can do, and try to fit Rexm into it too! :D
    raido and him can talk. he shouldn't recognize raido until he speaks. You know all with the new body and stuff and new presence.
    I need to heal man lol

i wouldn't mind that but, tenchi quick to and raido slow like a human being.
    i got into another fight into another and against the crasiet person why not lol no i got no powers at the moment tenchi would overpower him easily and plus raido wounded already
    silent edit your post if you read my post again you would have known where raido is at.
    i want to gain wolfe respect for me back. but idk how to do that. so i thought asking you be helpful.

thanks silent
    silent need some help gaining wolfe's respect back and for promise to leave me alone
    i know i don't have to leave but, now he killing off most my characters and raido was one of them. he kill him right there now

i know but dammit,

i know i take hits but, now raido dead i only had ket, rosoto, lumina, iko

yeah that not going to be easy.
    i screw up big time silent i really did. i lost wolfe's respect and now i feel hurt man

but, i deserve it man silent your probably the only one i can turn to. i think i should leave the rp.
    yeah i know but, i believe in night well it no longer because most likely i'm out of the rp. i screw up bad this time

i don't think i will dude not what i did. i edited it but, i don't think that fix what i done
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back