• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
SilentTrinity
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• 1) Might take awhile give a hint what you want it to represent it
    2) Hmm Idk since this going to be a new batch of keybladers it wouldn't make sense thats just my opinion unless this takes place like a year of two from the last one
    I thought wolfe was going to make awell as long there a sequel to this bad boy I don't care.

Oh I just thought. IDK lol

1) I think I can find one just give some time okay.
    2) Hmm Maybe Dawn of the keys of Fate How about that
    No I want to join your rp its just that I might not be good at it.

Cool thanks silent
    Yeah I look at pretty good but, i don't think I'm the guy for that rp since I make alot of mistakes in my posts. Plus I don't use to much big words. Sorry man
    Wow that is weird lol.

Now qster also seems interesting yay me feels god inside
    I meant my rp idea. Only one person like it and it was sparks. She a good friend of mines. I still might make it but, no promises
    C'mon these people omg i'm getting tired of them already you know what screw it
    Man I guess I should thanks silent.

I got alot of ideas trust me I have a few right now but, I liked this one alot and thought people would like it.

Oh good luck in your Lost rp man.
    i guess i should have done that damm i'm so stupid. but, it was only a preview i even stated that.

maybe i should just forget it.
    Yes its simple or no. Damm I'm not cut out for being the rp leader.

Thats basically it. I probably add more its only the preview plot. Man people can't just write what I need to fix no they just look and leave sheesh I'm annoyed by that.
    Well here the link just click here

That would be cool the idea just came to me when I was playing Drakengard 2. Help would be great Silent

If you wonder who chose the first choice in the poll that was me. I do not know who chose the second chose but, I think it was promise I remember looking at the thread and seeing his name in the place where you see who in the thread.

I might just forget this idea. Because it seems no one not even looking at it.
    Lol yeah I know.

I bored to and sad. Maybe I'm not cut out to be a rp leader. Or I just got bad ideas. Seriously someone should have posted in it. I bet they looked at it and didn't even read it because I made it. Damm the forums can be cruel.
    Oh just wondering since I'm alittle bored. *sigh* I have a idea of a rp but, no one looking at and posting what they think. *sigh* makes me sad inside.

So how it going man
    SHE LIKES UR BESTIE?????????
    =o
    that sucks =(
    But you know the feelings dont always go away, you could just have stronger feelings for someone else.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back