• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by SilentTrinity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. SilentTrinity

My god didn't know I was still on here

But its been two years since I last visited this site and the community. Dropped out of it mostly due to outside problems and the fact that I just had to deal with school and family shit. Anyway guess I'll be returning here more often now that another peep has return -coughcough- anyway glad to...
  2. SilentTrinity

Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance Fandub Trailer

Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance Fandub Trailer - YouTube Fandub Trailer from the Tokyo Game Show '11. Critique and comment on the video.
  3. SilentTrinity

Darkness will become Light/ Light will fall into darkness

Darkness will become Light. Hm interesting single line. Does anyone remember the ending of KH1 when the Door to KH was starting to be opened and darkness was slowly oozing out? But then Sora said that KH was actually Light? Then Ansem SoD got obliterated by the powerful warmth of the Light...
  4. SilentTrinity

Kingdom Hearts: World's Collide

PLOT It is said that the imagination is a very strong force in our world. We are able to create things in our head and then bring them to life, create idea’s that move people, make them believe that they can connect to that, and eventually find comfort in the fact that they have someone who...
  5. SilentTrinity

Fanfiction ► Fate of Memories: The Death of a Crow

lol thats what they get for being minor characters...sigh how true that is. good job on writing this Wolf, im still reading this whenever i get the chance.
  6. SilentTrinity

Fanfiction ► One Heart, Two Keys (A Keyblade War Fan Fic)

Since I've been doing some editing and working on my writing, I'll bring this story back for my DA account as well as doing it for the shiz and giggles. Here be a new chapter. A Dual An angered Caliga was steaming from the little episode he had a few moments. His anger had taken over his...
  7. SilentTrinity

Dam its been two years already?! D:

Well today marks the second year I've been a member of this site. Tis been fun, even with some of the bumps and stuff thats happen. I'm glad I was apart of some Rp's and I hope to make some new friends and continue working on RP's with anybody.
  8. SilentTrinity

i was wondering how i make my avatar which is a gif file work? its not changing colors...:(
  9. SilentTrinity

UN Sanctioned Attack on Libya (As Reported by MSNBC)

Allied forces fire missiles on Libya - World news - Mideast/N. Africa - msnbc.com Read the article above. As of today, the US is supporting a military campaign against the leader of Libya, mind you the US is not LEADING the campaign. I thought this important as it consists of NATO, the UN, and...
  10. SilentTrinity

Fanfiction ► One Heart, Two Keys (A Keyblade War Fan Fic)

Been a long time since I've written in this thread. ^^; sorry about that. In any case here is my revival of this story. So here goes. An Honest Mistake Both Levis and Viscus returned home after finishing their ice creams. Viscus had told Levis that Caliga was prone to staying at worlds that...
  11. SilentTrinity

Challenge to Tenyas

So yeah. I'm challenging you Tenyas. Rules: You can set them up. Arena: Same as above. Templates: Idk if i should make a skeleton or...
  12. SilentTrinity

Tevintur: The Dream World

When faced with a choice, one must make one based on one's own knowledge, and have the courage to face the consequences afterwords, no matter what happens. This is what Shawn was facing with, a dilemma on what answer to choose for his english final. The question was asking on what...
  13. SilentTrinity

Tevintur: The Dream World (OOC and Sign Ups)

It is the year 2012, a year known throughout the world as the period of great worry for many conspiracy theorist, and other paranoid people of the planet Earth. But as is with humankind, we blow it out of proportion. On December 21st, 2012, the day the Mayan calender refreshes, people stayed...
  14. SilentTrinity

Just wanted to tell some people..

Well today, I asked a girl out and she said yes. So I'm in a happy mood. I just wanted to say this and say that if I'm not on here during the weekends, or on certain days, that's who'll I'll most likely be with so it doesn't mean I'm gone for good. Anyway that's that. In other news, Shout...
  15. SilentTrinity

Fanfiction ► Fable 3 : Darkness Incarnate's Awakening

Chapter 1 I can no longer sit here in this cell, waiting to tell my side of the story to my sibling, the monarch of Albion. Walter, he does not understand my reasons for the choices I've made for my homeland. He might understand now that he went to Aurora. He met the darkness along with my...
Back