• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
SilentTrinity
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• yeah i almost forgot about that

give him time silent and what about smoofy
    yeah you got issues dude calm down that means you got to my characters go after zero again then thought of that.
    there no point of killing them dude. tenchi got to learn to let stuff go. nero looked up to him and trusted him the most yet what does he do he goes and tries to kill them.

correct my friend. more of it will be explain in my next post
    lol oh i first thought he was talking to raido when he said minoru but he wasn't

i see.

yeah i know that anything more important idk lol
    i posted dude just so you know. tenchi going to have some competition killing yuri. since guess who wants to kill her even more
    i give you a hint it starts with a j and ends with a x

its not jaxx i'll tell you that lol(he will never get this hahahaha lol)
    lol thanks, not my best work -_- stupid deadline
    Ive been well =)
    Yourself hey shane?
    I dunno havebnt tried busy sowing =/
    your right whats done is done

yeah thanks for the idea i'll do it in my next post but, i wait till some post first lol
    thanks silent. i don't get him he wants to rush things and you can tell when you read his post. like in the last rp i bet it would have been longer
    yeah your right silent i got to hang in there but, its getting hard man shinra really getting on my nerve man
    yo silent i might just quit the rp. serious i can't deal with shinra anymore.
    A
    Pretty much dood. .....................
    A
    They happen to be out. You can powerplay as them. Crimson does Axel. Shannon does Xion and Orgy does Roxas
    A
    Yes but it was your idea. I only helped :D
    A
    It's okay. I loved your idea. Most RPers are stupid anyways and don't know a good RP if it hit them
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back