• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Sean
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yeah I noticed I just texted you if you were okay. You have to tell me what happened! :(
    No problem, use whatever you like for this one. I'll start making the thread right now. It might take me a while though. Plus, could you look up a few things for me on devianart? The site takes ages to load on my current connection.
    Run To Me by Eric Harris Jr on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
    where does that avatar come from it looks awesome,
    baically does it cme from an anime?, if so which?
    College, haha. And I honestly I stopped caring about KHI for the longest time, aha.
    dude i can't find that collab we were suppose to do for sotw a while back

do you still have the file??
    in my case both of them are already aware of each other. i'm not trying to hide anything. i just don't know what it is i'm doing with either of them. this shit is always so confusing.

sorry to hear it didn't work out for you.
    I never said I didn't :)

Ohh alright. Then I wouldn't ask any either haha. Go enjoy your breakfast! I'm gonna plunder my fridge cause my mom did grocery shopping today and she literally came back with 4 huge bags. ♥_♥
    Have I told you you're crazy? Oh yes, I told you A LOT. But that's cause it's true. I can relate though, I also get more sleep during summer :/
    Well that's a good thing right? Except for the fact that you got up on time and everything for nothing. Why's it cancelled?
    Haha why would you do that? Well at least now you know what not to do next time huh :)

I'd say that's quite the accomplishment actually, especially without an alarm clock to wake you up. See that would never work for me, I never wake up automatically before 11 :/ I understand why you won't get one though. I don't have one either but I always use the one on my phone, it's set to the best song to wake up to.
    I was just about to say that! I'm definitely a lot better than an alarm clock. How about I'll record my voice, send it to you and you'll set that as your alarm?
    No, never mind. Forget that I told you that :x
    Really, what did you do to it?

Yeah we'll see how that goes, you're probably gonna be late and hungry as always. :x That's why you need me! Haha I hope you'll wake up early though, you really have to get an alarm clock or something. Anyways I slept really well and for now I hope you are :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back