• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Sean
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• mission accomplished welcome to the world of jaycee, here's some cocaine and alcohol :)
    Don't think I've heard them yet, I'll get into today.

We should totally try doing a collab on that.
    I wish, I listen to A LOT though. I played around with a cracked version of FL Studio and it was too confusing for me. I plan to sit down and attempt to learn how to use it properly and make some dubstep this summer. Why do you ask?
    Haha I'm curious to see what you come up. In fact you can just help me finish this one if you want :x

I would have finished it today but I already pushed off too many important things just to get the intro done :x
    Nah garage band and reason 4. I lay down most of the tracks in reason and then finalize them with garage band EQs.
    Champion [Feat. Farisha] - Intro by Eric Harris Jr on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

yea son im getting good at this
    Have you had time to work on my avatar, by chance? No big deal if you haven't; just curious.
    xD I'll have something up by the weekend though most definitely, this weekend is gonna be Catch Up Days.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back