• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Sean
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• only recently. ive been having computer issues for a while know and i cant be as active as i'd like :(
    Just a quick update cause I can't talk to you right now unfortunately, I had my first day of school and it wasn't that bad. I got my schedule and got to meet some new people. But I'll tell you all about it tomorrow, YES tomorrow! Turns out I got Wednesday off! :)
    haha i'll send you the file once i finished everything if you want to look at it
    my secret project

Dubstep7d[wip] by Eric Harris Jr on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

it'll be a full song soon
    My plan to take over KHI is slowly progressing

Soon we will be a dupstep community
    Hey man. I gave it some thought and I changed my mind. Is it alright if we just pick up where we left off with our last fight? Seems like a waste to not finish it. > ^ <
    Oh lawl! XD

It works since I can't find anything else close to what I want. The only thing that'll have to be omitted are the animals (I'll just mention that in the description).
    Thanks. I'm looking for a picture of some magic ruins. Something that gives off an atmosphere of isolation (something that kind of greenish with the sun shining down exposing dust in between broken pillars and mossed arches) but still looks as if it's still brewing with life (so maybe a few orbs of light here and there).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back