• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Sean
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Also, I am looking into starting up my Bleach RP again if I can get enough people interested in it. It'd be so awesome if you were apart of it again duder.
    Yeah, good freakin' job! Damn non-highlighting! Hehehe.

I've been pretty good as well.. I suppose anyways. Trying to come back and stick around for awhile, but coming back and checking the site everyday for me just seems to get lost in translation somewhere. Derp.
    Vengeance sample pack from where? What are you trying to accomplish?

Honestly I try not to rely on sample packs too much (unless they're percussion sounds). Reason has a pretty decent size sound library already and you can make almost any sound using reason samples as a base. Personally I feel instant gratification when I learn how to replicate a sound using only the base tools.

Also you should check out Boy in a Band, not only are their some good lesson there but he's got some free packs you can download (used some of the sounds in the last track I made).
    Hmm I can try that. I was trying to through in some different after all those high hats to add some interest before the main build up. But yeah I'm going to add more FM synth basses and use more sound effects today. Then I'll focus on a chorus.
    Hallelujah **CLIP** by Eric Harris Jr on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

This one has better quality. Don't know what was going on with the other one...
    Our little talk inspired me yesterday, check it out:

Hallelujah **CLIP** by Eric Harris Jr on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

I'm definitely going to try and finish this one.
    EP...yeah I should start using that. I'll be making a lot of those.

More and more I find myself enjoying my musical hobbies. As of right now it's the one hobby I have the most confidence in and can actually see myself building a career out of, something that hasn't happened since I first started using photoshop (and we know where that went). However I have other places I want to spread my talents. For instance I just picked up some old drawing books the other day and felt ashamed that I haven't done anything to further my traditional media skills. But I'm getting off track. All I know is Reason is my go to place whenever I have free time now.

A laptop is all you need really. Most recording artists do stuff live off their macbooks.

A laptop (or desktop if you perfer) and music editing program is the foundation on which you build all your other gear that you acquire around. Right now I only have Reason 4 and a basic $100 Behringer control interface and I've been able to do so much with them. When I get the money I'll look into upgrading my gear but for right now I feel like I have everything I need for recording studio environment (music is expensive).

Haha all nighter sounds like what I did for a month straight. Probably been one of the best things to happen to me though honestly. But yeah I got your back, hit me up if you got questions or need resources. I could save you a lot of time teaching you things I wish I would have known starting off.
    You know, I was just working on that the other day actually. I haven't had as much time lately to spend on my music hobbies. I've mostly been making a bunch of short clips like that one in a WIP series. However I've been making some serious advancement with my understand in music theory. All started when I came across this while looking for something reason related. I feel like it's only a matter of time before I take one of my WIPs and make it into a full length song. I may even take all of them and turn them into my first CD.

I feel like I have most of the knowledge/tools, now all I need is the time.
    Haha most of the time you can fake it if your work looks good enough.

I've already got a full time senior position job and I just graduated with an associates ;p
    Same. Should be amazing. Really, really excited to hear those Kendrick Lamar and Ratatat features.
    I'm with XIII Heartless the way Alabama handled Michigan I don't really like Bama cause I'm a Georgia guy, but it still don't matter they toyed with Michigan the entire game and then they felt like they had a lot more improvement to do.

Bama is really on another level and that's why I love SEC FOOTBALL!
    I mean, does it really matter? The ranking system has been shit for about as long as I can remember. USC isn't seeing a squad like Bama, or LSU, so I don't put any stock in it.
    We still have to start that one game we haven't thought of yet. I'm holding you on to that one, cause I really enjoyed the other game even though I sucked at it. We should do this more often :)
    I was just curious because I remember seeing a picture of you a while ago in the post your picture thread and I saw some dude tonite that was named sean who looked alot like the guy in the picture I saw of you, sorry this is random ik lol. The Adele thing I said bcus we were talking about that (me and the dude here)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back