• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Roxie1563
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• It's not so bad, I've been with other blind people who got it worse. I own all that to God.

Rpgs, platformers, fighters, beat em ups.

Thanks, also a writer.

Yep.
    I'm half blind, always been that since I came out wrong, since then I've almost died a number of times, but I come on top. I love to talk. I love games, and books, and anime, and movies, and music. Trying to be a voice actor, and got me some fanfics here. I like hot nice aisan girls.
    There's no need to doubt, it will happen. C:

It obviously is helping me or else I'd be in jail right now~
    Pffft, who needs exams? I'm just going to walk into a hospital and ask for a job~

You'll never see it because it'll never happen!
    wel I see you talking to my partner and Mega, also a few others, so I thought I would say hi making you feel welcome. I'm not the most popular guy here, but I can help you out.
    That doesn't mean I can't be a doctor now~

Why not~? C:

I'll never be in prison!
    How is it there? Is it mostly woodsy like Arkansas? Or more urbanized?

^o^/

Hm... Anything from Studio Ghibli, the Avengers, Despicable Me, um... Up... Brave, Tangled... can't think of anything else. You? :3
    xD that's new! I have to ask, why am I suddenly your Highness? So if I'm your Highness, then does that mean I can call you "Your Majesty?".

As do I. We must have that game! Hopefully it won't take long to come out.

Aw, that's to bad you didn't have the work out equipment but still that sounds so awesome and fun. Too bad I don't have a brother...then again I probably wouldn't be able to wrestle with one anyways xD

Good xD my, my, just how much a fangirl do you think I am, Roxas? Alright, besides Rebbeca and Lucy. What other girls do you like? I'll tell ya mine, if you do >:}

I see :]

-whistles appreciatively of the Tomahawks- nice weapon you have there, Roxas. So, are you going to take the same approach to kill Daniel? Think you can handle him on your own?

Yup, I know all about it ^_^ so, thank you for the lovely offer, your Majesty.
    10 stands for the tenth month of the year, October. Elizabetha is the hyonated name I used. October-Elizabetha.

Nightmare Before Christmas, Nigthmare on Elm Street, Freddy vs. Jason, Halloween, Uninvited, My Soul to Take, Fast and the Furious, The Lovely Bones, oh I could go on forever :3

What about you?
    NO!!!!! Lol, it is a MONTH XD

Erm, I don't really watch TV that much anymore, I am mostly into movies. .
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back