• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Roxie1563
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• So? XD Twenty backwards is like ytnewt, but 20 backwards is 02 so you're 2 years old!
    I just googled it... It's one of those virtual chatrooms like IMVU... So, what you doing on there!?
    You don't need to keep an eye on me~

Who wants to go to a bar these days? XD
    I'm not sure... I might have played other stealth games without even knowing it. XD

I've never even heard of it. XD
    Sly is about the only stealth game I play... I think...

I heard about that, loads of people were complaining. I would be upset if they did that to Sly.
    Well, I like RPGs, Adventure games, Platformers, FPAs and stuff like that...

Wait, what did they do to Mass Effect? XD
    My taste in what? Just games? XD

EXACTLY. They need to do it right or else we will do that! We'll form a pact with every other Sly fan~
    Nope, I tried Assassin's Creed and it was terrible so therefore it's silly. I have plenty of taste~

Hopefully~ I hope they don't screw it up. XD
    It's silly!

I've seen them, not too keen on Sly's 'new' look. It looks good though.
    No, no! I love talking to you Roxas! Why would I not want to talk to you!? That's crazy! :D -pats your head and hugs- Your one of my best friends! So your like top priority on my vm's! Sorry, had too much dew and exclaiming a lot now x'D

Btw, you should stop by in here sometime, because that's where I hang out part of the time, now that I'm a club leader. http://forums.khinsider.com/fanclubs/170156-mite-fanclub-road-trip-craziness.html

Good, just wait a little longer and it will be done! :D
    Roxas!! -hugs- sorry, I know I'm taking awhile to get back to ya xD

It would be really awesome to dive into our own hearts, but I think there are some dark and broken pieces in certains parts of my heart. What about you? :D

Will respond to the rest of your vm momentarily.
    I see, I see. What were ya thinking about? xD teehee, I still do! -pokes your nose and your ear-

Good, good. A den we're a charge of and can call upon our own assassins.

Yup, not alone :D Mmhmm.

Mission accomplish! Can't be the only one with a red face! xD likewise~
    Actually, I think I get too much sleep as it is.

I'm not fond of milk or apple juice, but I like water and regular mountain dew.

Wow, you're just like Sora! :D I have green color eyes.

Random: Do you have any pets?

Random 2: Do you like movies? Have any favorites?

Thanks Roxas! -watches you take down a few Abstergo soldiers- now that, is just badass! -kneels down besides a dead thug and loots around for money or anything useful-

Alright, I accept that challenge! Just hope ya can handle it! xD why would you try to reach the ceiling? Shouldn't reaching the shelf be enough for somebody as tall as you? I think rule breakers are everywhere :p
    oh no, it's okay! Don't be embrassed! -hurries off and gets you come cookies- just have some cookies! They make everything better x'D -hands you a cookie-
    Hi Roxas, how are you today? -pokes your left foot and arm-

Thats a great idea! The both of us Mentors of the Creed! We could send our assassins in, protecting our people and eliminating the threats that wish to disrupt our peace. If we're Mentors, does that mean we get our own special den?

I will! Aw, that's too bad, but it's okay. I'm not good at putting photos online either. A statue of Roxas, that would be seen throughout generations for doing something honorable or a deed of justice. Yeah, that would be nice to have, in memory of yourself.

Your welcome! :D
    Yes!! Meant every word! Your welcome, Roxas! Daw, your so sweet and I really enjoy talking to you too, day after day. Because your really entertaining and fun to be around. I'm glad you can be yourself around me and I can be my silly self in return. xD
    Geez, Roxas, don't think I could do it everyday! I need my sleep ya know! xD why thank you, for saying so. Teehee are ya hitting on me now? xDD

Random Question #1: What do you like to drink?

Random Question #2: What's your eye color?

Alright, I'm on it. -climbs up quickly and perches on the edge waiting- any moment now...there! -two Abstergo thugs round a corner headed this way- this will definitely get their attention..say goodbye!.-jumps atop of them and assassinates them-

Right!

Ha ha, I'm the opposite of you than, because I can't handle getting so many compliments at one time. I prefer giving them than recieveing them. Nonetheless, I like getting some compliments every now and then. Hey, least your taller than me! When I get older i'll start shrinking and I'm only 5'2! ;u; yeah, playing online with others is a whole lot of fun.
    -starts to laugh uncontrollably- Roxas, just how old do you have to play that game? You have seen my profile right? I'm the same age as you. x'D
    Because it's a stupid game!

I thought they just pushed it back because of marketing issues? It better be great. XD
    No, don't buy that game! I love Sly too~ I just wish it was releasing this year like it was supposed to. XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back