• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Roxie1563
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Oh, my. That's quite the dream. ;) Lol, I can't say I've ever had a dream like that.
    Teachers can just be so particular about powerpoints. "Too many words" or "Too many pictures" :x

Oh, a football fan? :3
    I'm not good at making powerpoints. I'm actually more confortable with papers. X3 Powerpoint's nice to use for fun, but for grades? Haha, I didn't have it either, my Uncle recent put its equivalent on my laptop, though.
    Absolutely adorable! And with such a strong heart!

She can't stand up to your favorite character's active roles and strengths, but I love her personality enough to overlook that, hehe.
    Yup, everyone's different. As long as we're both happy with what we have, it's fine, imo. :3

Oh, so that's why you disappeared! I'm sorry to hear that. I prefer Firefox to Internet Explorer anyway, myself

Haha, I drew yesterday and that laways helps my mood a ton, so yes, I'm happy at the moment~ :3
    Depends. Sometimes I have dreams where I cry (like the one I had last night), sometimes they're really messed up and just weird, and sometimes I wake up and I'm like, "I wish I could do that in real life!". Like, if it's a flying dream or something, I mean.
    I wouldn't think so no XD

ITS AMAZING!!! You would LOVE it. (I hope) XD

Ohh, so SEE is just more straight forward.
    Lol, what was the (BUZZZ!!) for XD
    I guess nothing really. Or become a politician yourself, haha.

Yeah, psychology is extremely interesting. The thing was that I wanted to be a psychiatrist which would have required med school and well, I'm not very good at physics and maths so no med school for me. Aww, I see. :c But it's good that you have dreams! Hoping that you'll achieve that dream. c:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back