• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I figured that might be why you didn't recognize me anymore *huggles*
    I use GIMP for making animations... It's just a matter of putting the pictures onto separate layers then saving it as a .gif, and making sure that you save it as an animation
    What is there world called anyways? Its not France is it? ;o lol
    D: But there has to be. It ws left at an open ending what with the note and stuff.
    Ah yeah I see what you mean. You think any characters from that will ever appear in KH? would be something different wouldnt it lol
    Hm must've been in a trance or something lol but yeah i jst read more info about him and thats the story. He loves her but he is really creepy o.o read wiki ifyou wanna know some more info.
    ( i gta be off now, have a good day Rox )
    Hm well I just read the lyrics. It seems that he is obsessed with Esmerelda basically and either wants her for his own or if he doesn't get her he wants her dead o.o he's one messed up dude lol
    arti i really hate putting more stress on seasalt, but i am no good at coloring..lol
    so i guess seasalt will have t take your request..the coloring part is not my best..>_<
    I have heard of the movie lol but never really got around to watching it =/
    Im not sure what Frollo means but its a character in the movie isnt it?
    D: thats just great. Ah well hopefully you do get to the latest chap soon ;)

I haven't watched that I'm afraid =/ so im not familiar to that
    It shuda worked now right?
    Thanks =) Lol im not even sure myself. I just kinda picture it in my head and since ive seen a lot of fight scenes (cz they my fav part in movies lol) I know what the best ones would be like. I jst describe it like how i would see it in a movie.
    You get any further?
    Mondai Nai ;) I guess it is a bit late but I only found out that I had talent for it 2/3 years ago lol. Keep at it ;)

Ah you dont have to read both. Just follow the on DA, that would be better I think, Gonna be working on my next chap.
    I read it ;-) You got talent for this you know, its good so far, seriously. Don't worry bout the title for now. I couldn't decide on mine till about 3 or 4 chapters in lol.
    Well its always good to use the basic punctuation, you dont really need to go over the top with em lol. The way you had it so far was fine, everything was in the right place ;)

You have? Thanks! ^^ lol nope not finished yet. Where you been reading it? On here or DA? I reccommend you read my DA version as its the latest with new editions. Only posted 6 so far, got a long left to come ;) Hope you enjoy it ^^
    Ok arty i got your message
    and im happy to do that for you
    however if you wouldn't mind posting it I'd be greatful
    It helps me remember
    and it helps people see that Wishing star is not dead lol
    I also can't do it right away like your last ones,
    basically cause I got a lot of homework which I left last minute lol
    I'll get to it when I can I promise
    lol thanks ^^ *hugs* Id have still had to go cz we need to practice our group presentation =/
    That sucks D: but it was the last day and now its the weekend! so you can have some fun ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back