• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yep he is. That was his first acting role I think, he was Legolas, one of the members of the Fellowship, an elf archer. Awesome character, was my favourite.
    Great! I still havent got the box set of my mate yet, I shuda done in the hols cz now I got a lot of work to do =(
    Exactly! Its such a brilliant film that you dont realise how long it is when your watching it cz your so into it. It was like that for me with Lord of the Rings, and that is one loong movie, lol.
    Happy New Year Rox.
    D: so u missed the first hour eh, it is a pretty long movie isnt it. My mate said he'd borrow his boxset of that.

I see, thats no problem of course. I love your style anyways lol ;)
    Happy New Years Eve ;D lol.
    Oh really? Cool! look forward to seeing this new style of yours ;) I bet its gna look goood as usual.

I have watched that yeah, well I do know what he looks like but it would be hard to describe. Hold on I'll fidn a pic.
    thats him --> Norrignton
    Lol I watched PoTC a few days back too. Might watch the 3rd one again today. got nothing else to do, well I do D: assignments! *gulp*
    I haven't gotten anything for presents yet. I gace two girls, sisters, a bracelet and necklace I made. They loved them. That made me feel so good, It seriously did.
    Hey Arty,
    You told me to tell you if the stock was too low quality,
    It is a little, I'll admit,
    Two characters on the right are fine,
    it's the guy on the left that concerns me, he's slighlty pixelated and so it brings down the quality of the whole image,
    If you could perhaps find a better image that would be great,
    If not let me know and I'll see what I can do XD
    I see it. lol that does look cute. I think you did a good job, its not like your other work yeah but its still good you know, seriously. ;)
    Thanks.
    I saw it, and its looking pretty good so far. Will be waiting for the finished piece but take your time on it yeah. Work your magic ;)
    Ahh...
    I'm sure it's not THAT bad.

and Arty, if you haven't already, could you please check out the Vincent Valentine FC and maybe held with the roleplaying thing?
    lol... It's hard fighting with myself, even though it is fun XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back