• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Raiko

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Help/Support ► I need to rant, plus i want some advice... (girly adivce)

Oh, I didn't know. And you're welcome. Also, if you don't feel confident about going to gym by yourself, drag somebody along for company.
  2. R

Help/Support ► I need to rant, plus i want some advice... (girly adivce)

Exercise. Try running for like 30 minutes then walk (you could do this if you have a pet too). You could try going to the gym or swimming with a couple of friends.
  3. R

What level did you finish KH/KH2?

KH: 100 (Im sad...>,> I know) KHII: 75
  4. R

I never knew you were...

Im bored so i started to do this. Its a Work in progress and I dont know what i do with it. I need help coz its kinda..bland. V1 v2 (the only difference between the two is that one of them has the c4d.) EDIT: v2 (B and W) v2 (edited)
  5. R

Need some CnC here.

Wow. Code Gayass Can i haz some CnC plz? :3 KThxBai EDIT: Cropped, Blurred and darkened version.
  6. R

Master Eraqus (?) and Land of Departure

well it isn't really 'square' backwards but the letters from 'square' is definately there. whoa...He does look like a samurai, the sketch looks kinda close to this one.
  7. R

Birth by Sleep Downloadable??

^that and it was originally planned to be in UMD. but it might take a while before they do put it up
  8. R

Famitsu Pictures based on Nomura Interview + Summons Pics

I know right? Theres nothing wrong with somebody wearing a backless top. >_>; It probably gonna be a 12+ anyway. I love how the game it turning out to be. some awesome pics there. Although, some of the moves in the pics remind me of KHII
  9. R

Have you ever noticed...

well yes i have noticed that >_> the rain is to create the atmosphere. its a typical thing in stories (most of them anyway)
  10. R

who still wants jesse mccartney to be ven?

It wouldn't really sound right if vVen and Roxas didn't sound (nearly) the same. Jesse did a pretty good job In KHII in my opinion.
  11. R

How many of you are buying BBS?

well of course. I HAVE to know what happen and its our only chance to play as a decent female lead.
  12. R

The ETA Uno/Hr Grafix Fanclub

(Banner by Kas) Yup ^^ This is the FC for the New Sig shop in town, The ETA Uno/Hr Grafix! And it is also for it's maker, Kasrinok. Man you're the best! ^^ AND IT IS ALSO THE PLACE FOR SPAMMAGE! SO COME AND JOIN NOW! :D Members: Beastly, coz he wants to be up here Artistry of Schedius or...
  13. R

Argos

Im not too sure if they're fakes. I might check tomorrow. but isn't Dissidia released early aswell?
  14. R

Argos

Yeah ask whenever you can, however you can. Hopefully its out by tomorrow.
  15. R

umbreallas as a continuing joke :)

XDD wtf? maybe Roxas couldn't find his keyblades
Back