• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by Raiko

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

What level did you finish KH/KH2?

KH: 100 (Im sad...>,> I know) KHII: 75
  2. R

I never knew you were...

Im bored so i started to do this. Its a Work in progress and I dont know what i do with it. I need help coz its kinda..bland. V1 v2 (the only difference between the two is that one of them has the c4d.) EDIT: v2 (B and W) v2 (edited)
  3. R

Need some CnC here.

Wow. Code Gayass Can i haz some CnC plz? :3 KThxBai EDIT: Cropped, Blurred and darkened version.
  4. R

Master Eraqus (?) and Land of Departure

well it isn't really 'square' backwards but the letters from 'square' is definately there. whoa...He does look like a samurai, the sketch looks kinda close to this one.
  5. R

Birth by Sleep Downloadable??

^that and it was originally planned to be in UMD. but it might take a while before they do put it up
  6. R

Famitsu Pictures based on Nomura Interview + Summons Pics

I know right? Theres nothing wrong with somebody wearing a backless top. >_>; It probably gonna be a 12+ anyway. I love how the game it turning out to be. some awesome pics there. Although, some of the moves in the pics remind me of KHII
  7. R

Have you ever noticed...

well yes i have noticed that >_> the rain is to create the atmosphere. its a typical thing in stories (most of them anyway)
  8. R

who still wants jesse mccartney to be ven?

It wouldn't really sound right if vVen and Roxas didn't sound (nearly) the same. Jesse did a pretty good job In KHII in my opinion.
  9. R

How many of you are buying BBS?

well of course. I HAVE to know what happen and its our only chance to play as a decent female lead.
  10. R

The ETA Uno/Hr Grafix Fanclub

(Banner by Kas) Yup ^^ This is the FC for the New Sig shop in town, The ETA Uno/Hr Grafix! And it is also for it's maker, Kasrinok. Man you're the best! ^^ AND IT IS ALSO THE PLACE FOR SPAMMAGE! SO COME AND JOIN NOW! :D Members: Beastly, coz he wants to be up here Artistry of Schedius or...
  11. R

Argos

Im not too sure if they're fakes. I might check tomorrow. but isn't Dissidia released early aswell?
  12. R

Argos

Yeah ask whenever you can, however you can. Hopefully its out by tomorrow.
  13. R

umbreallas as a continuing joke :)

XDD wtf? maybe Roxas couldn't find his keyblades
  14. R

Ventus, Aqua, Terra are...

exactly, but i doubt that they would be same as SRK personality wise. (except that Ven is a bit too much like Roxas.)
  15. R

Ventus, Aqua, Terra are...

Ohh right sorry if i didn't have the right answer. But isn't it just the style Nomura does it in? I mean Neku looks a lot like Sora. =/