• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Wow, same here, well, until his death, I was like I hate you for killing Shirley and all that like Lelouch was. :/ Yeah, I wanted to see where their relationship would go and I'm sure Shirley would been crying her eyes off. And yeah, I think it'd dramatic as well too. Yeah, I thought so too. And as for Lelouch, being alive. I'm not sure. That's a debate that's been going on, so maybe.

Ah I see. Have you wanted to go there or something? Lol I need to see more I only saw one episode where it crossed over with CSI: New York and I like CSI: New York. I watch that one alot actually. Oh yeah, Horatio is cool!!! XD I see. I like alternative, might try to listen to their music.

It's fine. XD Ah I see. Okies, that'd be fine and great. Ah I see. Your parents don't mind you staying up till then? lolz.
    Yay! OMG I cried at Lelouch, Shirley, and Rollo's death. :/ I hated that they all died especially Shilrey who didn't deserved to die. LOL. *ididthesamethinglolz* XD

YESSSSSSSSS......... >:D LOLZ. Awesome. QFCQW!!!!!

Cool. I've seen all of it but I watch most is CSI: New York but I do like CSI: New York. I am in love with Eddie Cahill (who plays Don Flack on the show). lol. Ah I see. So what do you like about the CSI: Miami one?

Yeah......so true and writing. Well since I write and all. LOL. Yeah. I'm listening to Postal Service actually. Ah I see. Never heard of them. What kind of music do they play and all? I like alot of bands. XD BTW, you used to go in my FC, whatever happened? lolz. I was just wondering that's all and what time is it in England? O.O?
    LOL it's understandable. Alot of people like him. How far are you on Code Geass?

Same with me. I'm just good at spelling. XD
    LOL but I'm usually gentle with the person when it comes to correct them unless they're mindless and keep misspelling like they could careless then watch out! XD

Thanks. Yeah......I'm hoping to do well and work hard at it. Good luck with your Science class and so forth. Nope, not really. Might watch CSI: New York since I have it on DVD now and all and I love the show. Ever heard of it and just listening to some music. :p
    Yay I love Suzaku. 8D lolz. As you can tell in my sig. XD

Wow sounds like you have alot going on and I understand. Do you know any friends who would love to? Ah I see. Ah I see. I know I'll be busy with college myself and yeah, I know what you mean. Ah I see. Like the past and present tense? I'm not really counting grammar/punctuation although I'm more of spelling nazi. XD
    Yes, it has! :p
    :/ *gives you hugs* There.
    That sucks about your computer I mean. My computer's giving me problems too! D: Wow, that totally stinks. I'm good and yes, I'm doing the RP. Sign-Ups/OOC Thread process at the moment. We could use more people though. But I'm going to college soon, so I don't know how long I'll be on. :/

BTW is that Suza-chan in your avy??? :D
    I discovered 2 trojans yesterday on mine =/ I did get rid of em thankfuly but its always dangerous when you see a trojan, they can be pisstakers.

:D
    I would be surprised if he was but then again, these guys have made a great anime. So maybe they'll continue it somehow. Bet Suazku would look gangsta lol ;P
    Sounds like a virus has gotten in you know, Trojans are like that, that must be why its messed up =/
    Oh the mark thing, I see what you mean. Still a bit confusing. I doubt he is immortal though, seemed like it ends now D:
    Yeah thats how I realised too, he was the athletic one.
    So he gets the geass from his dad? Whoa didn't know that, I must've missed that part D: Then he could erase memories too and he is immortal..but he died D: this is really confusing o.o
    I'll probably just wait for the game too I think.

I was like whhaaaa :O!! whats going on here? But as soon as I realised it was Suzaku I knew they had planned something. That was very cunning.
    Another dude says he's downloaded it and he's in Europe. I'll have to check myself but I'm sure we can get it, I'll let you know ;)
    Yeah that really was a sad ending. Got me really confused so many times. didn't know whether he was good or evil.
    I still haven't looked myself, can't find my psp!! :( But I did hear it from a friend in the states so maybe it's available just for them?
    Don't be sad D: I watch it in japanese too, but I'm a fast reader and am used to subtitles lol so it was ok.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back