• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Prophet
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Well that fight Nigga sauce had up really was a bit much since like everybody got murked...

Other than you that is.
    x.x, well damn, thought it was a kh fanfic. Ah well, I'll be making a temp for this :D. Despite me not ever watching the show, I'm still gonna do it! :D
    OHHH, this isn't a kh-fanfic xDD

lmao whoopsies; thought it was a kh-fanfic, but instead it's a "Heros" as in the show, amirite?
    Hey, Prophet!

About your little experiment with the fanfic your setting up, I have a little question :3.
    I do have a character in mind, but the location he's from, I'm not sure will be okay; he's from the world of "Howl's Moving Castle". Well, more or less only in the location of the castle itself. If this could work, then I can post up my character no problem, but only if your okay with that.

Appreciate the time~

^^
    Sorry for extreme lateness.

Currently, though, homework prevents me from writing too much at the moment.

But just so you know I haven't totally forgotten you or the Inception RP.
    Sorry, been busy preparing for my 18th party.

Anyway, I'll get a PM to you ASAP.
    Now that Cody has more or less dropped out of roleplaying (WoW), I feel it would be good to soon push the Inception roleplay ahead. My sign-ups for Organization XV are about to close, and I think soon after that would be an excellent time to get the signups going for Inception. Perhaps now would be a good time to figure out just what we'll do for the roleplay's start.
    Eh, I'm going to have to make another hasty retreat from the forums for a while. Some serious shit came up IRL, dealing with a girl (nothing sexual I might add, or even romantic for that matter, just something to do with a job). I dunno when I'll be back so consider Nurios defeated/whatever. I'll ask for a rematch on my return. Also, even though there's not much movement, put my rank on Hiatus, or someone can take over for me, I don't care either way.
    Yes, I am. Though I won't be able to respond until this coming weekend. My last Spring Break in college, lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back