• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Prophet
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Ah, thank you for both. I'll keep that in mind. (Sorry, I liked Mohinder, even if he was an idiot sometimes)
    Alrighty then Mr. Judge lol my temps up, please let me know if there's anything wrong with it and I'll fix it.
    Cool thing about the glowing lemniscate on the tie: The tie can be adjusted to make it brighter and act as a flashlight while Orion keeps his hands free.
    Wait, what's a darker tone of navy called? I imagine Orion's suit to, aside from the stripes, be very dark, with the stripes only marginally lighter.
    I had noticed this. Edited a link to the Discussion OP as soon as I saw it. Thank you, kind sir.
    Now that I've become a moderator of Roleplaying (eff year), I've done a bit of tidying up of the OP of the Order Ranks thread. Going to do some more, so don't change anything, but do check up my most recent post.
    Copy/pasting tables doesn't work. Neither does hitting the "reply w/ quote" button and copy/pasting from there
    Perhaps you adding me would be met with more success.

jezza-147@hotmail.com, if you wouldn't mind trying.
    Hey :)

I just want you to know that, even though I am leaving Khi for a while, I'd like it, and it would be very much appreciated if you could email me the upcoming chapters in the HEROES fanfic.

My email: kaidaku@hotmail.com
    Or you could pm me it, and I can read it whenever i pop in for a visit ^^;
    I would post much,much more, nut just recently, my computer finally broke down adn I'm stuck using libaray computers and my keyboarding class computer.
    oh ok then haha. well I highly doubt you would get into trouble, especially as it is in a work of fiction, but better safe than sorry, if that's what you want to be :3. I don't actually care that much if people want to not swear, I'm all for legible converation, I just hate seeing self-censoring. It makes the poster seem tacky and newbish and bleh (Not that I think you are tacky and newbish and bleh >.<). I suppose it is a remnant of my days at gamefaqs haha. As long as you keep updating, you do whatever the hell you want :D
    haha if its an inconvience you dont have to but to hell with that thanks. But if its gonna make the story crash and burn i dont mind if you need to trash him
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back