• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
otakudemon13
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• There definitely are. ^^ Any big fan of some games? I'm assuming you like the KH series, any favourites along with it?
    Gotcha. In that case, we just might get along quite well. Granted my randomness seems to be lacking.
    lol That's some list of favourites. ^_^ I know of them all but I'm afraid I've only ever watched a handful of them.
    I was really into Bleach for a long while and Death Note is still great to watch. ^^
    That's good. ^^ I'm somewhat an anime and manga fan too, but not as much as I used to be. ^_^
    Have any favourites?
    lol I don't mind at all. ^_^ Always good to talk. I was a little surprised to have a friend request, it's been so long. And just like having a friend request, it's been so long since I had that done under my name I can't remember what it is. lol

How are you finding it after joining the site?
    No need to thank me, I don't deny a request unless it's from someone that I really don't like. And that list is almost non-existant.

My issue though is trying to figure out just who you are.
    Oh no! I really like those too! Naussica and Howls Moving Castle especially! I just couldnt think of them at the time, theres a lot of stuff I happen to like, but those two movies I happen to love watching!
    I get my manga at barnes and nobles. :3

That's awesome!

What do you like about Kingdom Hearts? • w •
    I spoiled my self a bit, just because it was before we got the release date, and I didn't want to miss out on anything. I got mine payed off already, and I'm just currently waiting for my copy!
    Oh ok, well I'll add you then and thanks for the compliment :) I'm pretty cool guy. WHOS EXCITED FOR KH DDD! haha sorry.
    That's a hard one to answer. Cause I really like Fullmetal alchemist Shamballa and the Naruto movie Bonds. Might go with Shamballa as a favorite though. I have a few others I like but can't think of them right now.

Don't think I've heard of them :3
    Wow I only found two so far. xD

I love Ouran. xD

I'm also a KH fan of course. It's my favorite game. • w •
    *pets* its alright we...we will fix this undoing!!!!!!!!!!!! @_@ is there a TWEWY at gamestop!? it should be pretty cheap by now!
    And that is fine with me ^_^

Our planet is rotating around the earth, each day we're getting closer and closer, we're the one's who are getting in his bubble, not him B) The sun gave us first source of light, Ota. ^0^ Just be glad the sun gave it and not a tanning booth ^0^

I at least try to go through something before I judge, or see enough :/(*Looks at old funi dub of DBZ*)

:) Speaking of Casshern Sins ... The recent ep ... That one scene ... Am I the only one who read a little too far into that woman rubbing her finger down Casshern's chest ... And everything before and afterwards 0_o?
    Y U NO PLAY IT YET!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

@_@ its so awesome...just everything...just omg.....<3 love the game its the best ds game ever!!!!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back