• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
otakudemon13
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Lol, it's the same as art, except instead of lines, it's words, and instead of canvas, it's paper. A picture can paint a thousand words, but words can describe a thousand pictures.

At least... I think. Iunno, I was just trying to sound kool :p
    Well, I've tried to draw, and as long as I can stay with straight lines, I'm decent. However, when it comes to curves... I'm hideous.

My artistic talent begins and ends with writing, basically :p
    Oh, really? I don't really know much about art except what I've heard artists say. Never been able to draw something myself.
    Lol, we should get along then ^_^

Oh, hey, that's cool. Character artwork is hard to get down, from what I hear. You must be good :p

Yeah, I live in Texas now. Got here about a week ago. I've got a few other friends scattered across Texas, lol. Nice to add one more to the list.
    Oh alright, thanks Kairi xD

Okay, good you know about it then :D

lol don't worry you're not the only who thinks anime/manga characters are hot. Think Izaya orihara, Sebastian, hichigo, zero and usui are hot XD it's my fangirl side that can't help but think that lol.

Aw, alright :3 so do just watch anime or do watch regular stuff on tv too?

Also who's your favorite character in kh?
    Lol, I'm used to random. After all, I'm friends with KK, Anagram, and Miki. It doesn't get much more random :p

Sorry about the "guy" comment, I just noticed you're a girl.

So, you draw? What do you like to draw?
    You can explain how to require your own friend code? Cause that's what I'm stuck on :3
    I have wild world and city folk, used to have the GameCube version :D

Yeah, my fav character from VK would be Zero <3
    Oh~ okay, the first season of black butler is really good. They came out with season 2 this year, but the 1st was better. The manga is really good. Btw do you know that you can read manga online for free? :)

Lucky star pretty good and funny :D yah someone who else who loves Maid Sama!! \^_^/ they're such a great couple Misa and Usui!!

Been awhile since I've seen it but I liked Inuyasha when it was on long time ago.

Oh oh! Have you watched the stuff on toonami?
    So, erm.... question. Who are you? Not that I don't think you're a cool guy, otherwise I'd have never added you, but I have no idea who you are :p
    Yes! I love animal crossing! Wish I knew how to do the friendcode on it but anyhow how far are you on upgrading your house? What version of animal crossing do you have!? *u* also your a fan of black butler, scrapped princess, vampire knight, durarara, and fruits basket! You're so awesomesauce!! x] cause I really like those things too!!

Do you follow the manga of black butler? Have you seen both seasons? Who do you like in durarara? How'd you like the ending of scrapped princess? Who do you like in vampire knight? lol sorry I'm overly excited :] lol. Have you heard of Lucky Star or Maid sama?
    Hi! I'm Miki! ^^

You're new here? Welcome to KHI! *gestures to the forum*

I hope you have fun here! You're already making lots of friends. Yay!

Are you having fun? You can write to me if you want. I always like meeting new friends. • w •
    Cool! Someone else who's played Animal Crossing! The only ones I haven't played are Rune Factory or Elebits. Would like to talk to you more, Kairi. But I have to go since its late, so bye *u* talk to you later.
    psssh ryuk wouldnt stand a chance!!!!!!

im going to bed now its nearly 4am for me ^^' bye~
    Well if I ever think of one, I'll let you know.

That's good, you should have lots of fun here.

Would like to stay and chat some more, but it's getting late and I gotta get some sleep. So bye, Kairi.
    haha please he could beat Shinigami with that gun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back