• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
otakudemon13
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Sorry, being up at 3 a.m. My mind tends to get a little fuzzy in memory x'D lol for some reason I mixed it up with Princess Mononokoe.

Btw whose the guy in your avatar?
    True, but it's for that reason that we should enjoy life as much as we can, it's what makes life have meaning. If you destroy the sun, how much of what you love will remain? A pitiful life it would be, to exist where there is nothing, and no one to share your moments of life with.

Quite a lovely series. Esp, now that they're focusing more on story. I'm replaying through XD: Gale of Darkness, as we speak. Ever played through it before, Ota :3?
    If you destroy the sun everyone will die, and there will be no precious moon light. You knew this, right?

Apparently Lani, Neko, and Taka were getting worried because they had just lost Vegeta and Krillin. But, thankfully Goku(Masako) pulled through for everyone :)

Aight :/

So your stance on pokemon?
    Are you human ^_^?

Do you find it funny?

You're welcome, and tell me what you think of the scenes where she's touching Casshern, along with the scented candles ;3
    After I demolish the the sun I will convert everyone to the darkness =^.^=

The second part

Thx for tha link ^3^
    Care to explain how you're going to carry-out this plan for world domination ^_^?

Which part 0.o?

Watch Casshern Sins Episode 7 | English Dubbed Online < You don't have to forgive him, but a thank you isn't really asking much ^_^
    Sorry about not responding, I had computer problems ^-^'

World domination? Kinda old fashioned, but whatev' ^_^ So Ota, by what means do you have to conquer our globe with a population of 7 billion, or do you wish to own another planet or world :3?

Not sure if that can be considered a fan-fic, but it is pretty funny.

Me: xD

Of Casshern Sins 0.o?
    lol I'm sure it will get easier with time. ^^
    So do you have some of those pictures you've done, up on say DeviantArt?
    It always takes a lot of practise for things like that.
    I always have a hard time with faces, so most of the time I find a way to cover it up in a picture. lol
    No clue. It's just a random image I found on photobucket. But if he is from something, I wouldn't mind checking it out.
    Nah, don't bother. I like to save that stuff for the younger crowd. I'm gettin' on the years more with mentality than body. Afterall, I've been no stranger to Otaku Randomness for the past 21 years.
    lol I love the FF series. ^^ Basically I've tried to play every one of their games if it's possible for me. I love everything about them, the games themselves, the story, music, everything. ^_^
    I really like the Pokemon games too, as well as Mario and in some cases even Sonic.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back