• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Ordeith
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Im gonna get it to ya later, cuz my moms in a bad mood and she doesnt want me upstairs i think. I could try but, i will just give it to yas later. Wait i think that the Vid card needs to be a DirectX 9.0 i think.
    I got this comp game yesterday: Sins of a Solar Empire. Its supposed to be pretty good. So i get it downloaded and its a little slow to start up but im like watever. Now wen the main menu comes up the back round is messed up. Which is that i just realized. And i will start a tutorial and it takes a while to load. It gets about 65% loaded and BAM! the whole game goes off and the comp. says virtual memory low. and that its upping the VM. how long does this take. and i have an extra memory chip lying around and it adds two gigs. Will that help at all or not? Oh and my laptop has about 4 gigs left on it so i dont know wat the problem is.
    Now are u good with computers? Cuz im having truble with a game i got yesterday
    Congratulations, myself! Your page has now been visited 900 times! That's certainly something to celebrate.
    Well i got my first character. His name is Dennis. He is kinda a slacker in school. But out side of school hes devoted to what he does. He disigns weapons for comercail use. The weapons people carry are normally not dangerous there more for street sparring. Thats pretty much his life. He is also Ok with making computers. He has a few friends, and he is pretty fit. So he would make a good main character with room for change throught the story. Im working on the other characters so hang on for a little while. And maybe i will scan the character art i did for them and put em up for ya to see.
    Ok then.

That's quite a mouthful, and it's very interesting since developers tend to avoid using deities and god sin Video games; obviously because of the controversy surrounding the subject of religion in the media. Never the less you did you research and I'm impressed with what you just told me. I'd be more so impressed that they stayed with the original concept. I can just imagine the disgusting turns that could have been made, more likely angering the Persian community even more; if they were upset with the series to begin with.
    Ah, well I did hear a number of barks from the neighbors dogs so I see where you're coming from, especially since it's New Years fireworks, people do it up quite well. And I do agree, god knows I wasn't out, or planning to go out and watch the fireworks. Since it was like 33 last night and I'm anemic and all; recipe for disaster.
    Awake eh? I see what you mean, I was actually pretty active myself save for the constant yawning, as for everyone else in the house hold was asleep during the whole thing :( and luckily for you, you had the opportunity to see some.. then again I could have as well if it weren't so damn cold.
    Oh I didn't hear of that, but I can see where she's coming from..jesus if I had a child look like that for the cameras.. Eh I assume the actor didn't want to continue to work with the crew for what ever personal reasons; but the good do die young (*sniffle* Heath D;).

Alright we'll continue this another time then, ta ta for now and thank you Happy New Year to you too!
    That was another complaint I was going to address, still it looked very natural instead of digital like other films. Actually that was the directors plan, to use the least amount of CGI as possible and it worked out quite well. Though I wish Harveys' character wouldn't have died so easily, he could have been used for a sequel; then again I can't really imagine what kind of role he were to play if a sequel were made. *shrugs*
    I did notice all of the similarities between the two, speeches of change, diversity and what not. Too bad he turned into Two Face and lost his mind. I have to admit though the effects on his face were top notch, but in real world terms not very credible for realism.
    Oh alright then, and thanks, Vic Viper had that as his sig for a good while IIRC. God I love that, and Batman's black :D!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back