• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Ordeith
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• well, my internet sucks but im pretty sure i repped you, my internet stopped working while is was giving my reason for giving you rep, so reason being- for loving the works of Tolkien as much if not more than me, Tolkien ROCKS!!
    yeh, i have all 3 extended edition movies, i also enjoyed the mouth of saurons return. And im reeeeally glad that they didn put the Aragorn vs. Sauron fight in the theatrical cut. That would have outraged me and millions of other fans, and it didn really fit Aragorns character in the films so it would seemed out of place. Did you know that Daniel Day-Lewis was originally cast for Aragorn? He is a pretty sweet actor but he just wouldn have made a good Aragorn. Im a big Boromir fan. I wish the deleted scenes of him would have made the theatrical cuts, as well as Merry and Pippin drinking the Ent draught. I also would of enjoyed more of Tolkiens poetry and songs in the movies too.
    yeh i know what you mean, i also didnt like how they made Aragorn all unsure about becoming king and being all secretive but in the book he is eager to take up the throne and proudly annouces his heritage and stuff, but i think that Viggo Mortenson was an absolute perfect choice for the roll despite how he had to act it
    What did you think of the films (Peter Jacksons)? I loved them, i dont mind the stuff they left out (bombadil, glorfindel, ect.) except Prince Imrahil. He was one of the people i was looking foreward to seeing the most, and a favorite character of mine
    But my favorite story in the simarillian would have to be the story line of Hurin and Huor. I also really like the Akallabeth. The part where the Numenoriens imprisoned Sauron and brought him back to the Land of the Star is fantastic.
    I love the laiquendi, they dont play into the story to much but for some reason ive always liked them, and the story of Eol the dark elf and how he held Aredhel and Maeglin captive in Nan Elmoth and his two swords made from meteorite, his sword and Turins sword, Gurthang, which slayed Glaurung. Its just so incredible how everything ties in with everything. Tolkien was a god. O yeh and i love the how the greatest work of the elves, one of the silmarills, and the greatest work of the dwarves, Nauglamir, got made into one neclace, soooo cool.
    I absolutly love the Silmarillian, i love the story of Turin Turambar, the curse that was laid on his family and his sorrows are some of the best writing in the whole series. Him and Beleg Strongbow are my favorite dou in the first age. Tolkien is such a freakin genius its rediculous. Fingolfin and Morgoths duel is SO epic. I could go on and on..... Have you read all of his works? Like Morgoths ring and the other not as well known stuff?
    i assume by your name that your a fan of the Silmarillian, i love that book, don know why so many people say it is hard to read though
    I have: FF3 and 4, Professor Layton, TWEWY, LoZ: PH, Cooking Mama (I know) Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin, Hotel Dusk Room 215, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness (It is seriously just for Mewtwo) and a Tetris like game.
    Reflect reflects magic spells back at your opponents. I'm not sure what Protect does though.

I liked Aria because she died protecting Luneth. Wow. Now I sound like a sadist.

What other games do you have?
    Desche, and Aria are my favorite. Desche is such a flirt (I love how him and Refia interact) and Aria is... well I liked her in the CG opening, and it was sad.

And I hadn't actually.

I've never got the difference between Protect and Reflect.
    I've heard both ways on Kotaku. Both, "it's too easy because you don't die" and "Elika eliminates load scenes, making it easier to get back in the flow"

I beat the game with Luneth as a Dark Knight I think, Refia was a Devout, Arc was a black mage (but spent all previous time as a Red)and Ingus was a dragoon.

Favorite ally?

I don't have a favorite boss though.
    Prof. Layton, FF4, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (but that's only for Mewtwo)

I want PoP, but my family console is hours away with my family. At least I have my DS. Having no systems with me last year was hard on me. (now I sound like an addict)

FF3 was my first DS game and FF game. It's really good. What jobs do your party members have?
    Thank you Glaurung.

Not a problem. How's life? Anything in particular you want to talk about?
    C
    Why in the hell did you make him gain weight.

jenny craig for bruce.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back