• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Ordeith
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Sleep = healthy :D I know how you feel, I actually went to bed early, mainly because of my cold. Hopped in at about 1:30? XD that's early for me, and I was just too tired to do another all-niter.
    Jealousy is the root of many evils, and it's not always just that, it's the mere getting a few shits and giggles; but in the end there is none. You are right though, this is much more then a fan site, to say the least the most popular KH site out there that isn't strictly a fan site (geotics sites can eat shit and die).

Ok, another time then and everyone needs their sleep so I'll let you do that. Night Glaurung <3
    Oh so his rise to power came before he hit platinum? Never knew, but I saw the degeneration unfold quite quickly. And I do vaguely remember VAT 13, I've heard that name float around a good number of times so I assume she was popular. But the bigger they are the harder they fall, and Yannis went out with a quite whimper rather then a bang. I miss the good stuff too :( in fact the place was raided a while back and I came back to about 25 messages of spam; removing all of it was a bitch but it's funny how people intentionally come from other sites to raid the place just because they either don't like KH or just want to fuck around with people.

Yeah I feel a bit bad for some of those who actually cared for that said person and slowly saw who they idolized/ knew turn into a monster. I'm just glad I didn't turn out that way.
    Oh I think it was TheBiggestKH fan and something else..I'm not sure, but you could try checking his IP through the Moderator control panel. Nice reference, though I am ashamed to admit that I have yet to read that book :( I can't really as I don't have the space for it. Yeah renting from a library would work but I'd like to collect them for later use; and the fees for late books are ridiculous.

I'm not too sure about his long standing history here, but I believe you since you've been here longer and probably saw more of his chaos. Though at one time I assumed he was reputable but his success gave weigh to idiocy etc etc. Shame really, I didn't hate the guy but I guess he couldn't handle the power that was given to him. And it's fine to ramble, that's what makes conversations interesting, or at the very least they're interesting as long as you don't go off on pointless subjects.
    Glad you caught a glimpse of that, it was entirely too funny :D! what's even funnier is that he had 2 other accounts made, even one with an FC; that was a good week for me. Yup, got his just desserts like many of the other half wits to make multiple accounts but I would have never guessed one of those accounts made would get an FC made out of it.

Well it depends on the case really, most of the time I sit back and let the sparks fly, others I'd take action but the most enjoyable is the first. All in all you get a good laugh, not a long laugh but a good one at the least.

Yannis..where do I begin with him. Now I know he was a crackpot, I'll give you that, but the way he went out was a little sad though. I mean he was ridiculed by the public numerous times, nega repped to death ( or someone tampered with his rep power ) and made a rant about it... damn it's sad yet pathetic at the same time. I feel for him, but his idiocy kind of fills up the space where my sympathetic feelings lie.
    Oh I see. And again I can relate, that's pretty much how it worked from the start really :p but I attract a lot of attention; as you can see by the page visits. Also I think that's what everyone can say, trust me I've gone off on a couple of members deserving of it, if I have the time I might be able to dig a post up. Speaking of jackasses did you hear of Sora/Riku/Kairi's escapade a while ago?
    Well I try to fit in just about everyone, at the very least the active members on my friends list; even if they aren't active it's hard to let some of them go when I'm one of the only friends on their list :( hypothetically if they come back and find their friend list empty... -_- meh I'm too sympathetic sometimes. And it's not sad at all really, I completely understand.
    Oh hey there! Ye s it has been a long time hasn't it? Don't worry I haven't forgotten you, just seems as if things are piling up so it's hard to get around to talking with everyone xD well everyone important on my friends list anyway.
    Long as you post then your doing your part, and in your last post i noticed that Mortuus was going to go after Julius, so in my post before my last one, there is something there that should catch your attention.
    Sorry, my bad its a bad habit of mine. and yeah its still running as long as i am willing to keep it alive, it will do so..XD
    I'm in college. So while it's easier for me in the long run, when it comes to the short term being tests - I need to study :(
    I was. Grateful I didn't accept. Work + school = hardly any time for fun.
    I'd much rather play Re:CoM than write about it.
    And when I do write about it, I don't wanna worry about being obliged to be not anti KAiri politically correct.
    >=(
    *goes and becomes site staff so she'd be able to post on closed threads* XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back