• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Moonlight Aqua
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hi Aqua,

I added your FC for the Friend Safari, so here's mine if you want to add me.
    3351-4059-3963
    =D Great!

That was gold and silver, you could call and get challenges from the leaders though their levels hardly made it worth it. I wish they had the black tower from B2 back, it was a perfect grinding spot, trainers up to level 70 and you could keep going till you was done.
    There's a battle tower in Lumisa city!? I know the battle chateau has lvl 30s.

Oh oh remember how you could get surfing pikachu in yellow!? xD I dont know if diamond did or not.

Ribbons is a perfect name! xD

Yep, yours is fire on my game. =3
    So lucky, Aqua.
    It's freezing over here, but wrapping up in blankets is nice. Although, I have a hard time getting stuff done lately.

Getting pokemon or FFXIV?

That's good. Walking is really good for you. :D

What other games were you playing?
    xD Took me 4 days I think. *o* How's school going?

lol I know, the elite four was just sad. Worst part is they dont get a level jump post game and their the only good grinding spot. 8D I love the names you picked for jolteon and charizard! They were very easy, though my levels where in the 80s when I fought them so meh. xD
    The elite four was harder when we were kids, the first time I fought the blue games league as a kid I barely got by. Well congrats on beating them now! I miss yellow. o_0 A year for all of them!? You should do the GTS trade then, you'll get them quicker.

xD How are you liking it then? I got one in trade today, it's pretty boss lol.

It should be, it was steel on someones elses as well. I got a few areas from the thread, one was a dragon area. >=D
    Still playing it??????

Yeah, so long as their in your team I think it counts towards liking you. xD Did you get the new fairy eevee form yet?

Well the 3ds asks where you live when you first get it so it may get it from the friend code and that info.
    Hey, just a heads up, but I added your fc (for that whole friend safari thing, when I ever reach it) if you want, mine's: 4210 4222 7144 The more, the better, right? :)
    GOT IT YET!?!?!?

=D lol you certainly have all the room to now now that eevee has so many forms. I wonder if the area your code makes is determined by where you live. Because my area type was steel. (heh heh the cool one~)
    Oh oh oh oh Hurry and get it! 8D

I just finished X actually! 8D caught the legendaries and pwn'd the league like my bitches. Then today I went to this friend safari (its a place in the game that makes an safari zone for every friend code you have) and played around. The area your code made was a fire pokemon one. xD
    I cannot apologize enough for how late this vm is! D: My mind really needs to stop playing mind tricks on me.

Yeah, I remember stories like that being aired on the news in MI too. Does it ever get cooler around October?

If I had more tims and money, I'd probably have tried playing FFXIV. On the other hand, tomorrow we get Pokemon X/Y to come out! So, hurray for that! xD

Did you ever replace your disc or find something new to use for working out? I can also give you a link that I've been using for simple workout routines, if you want?

I've been good, busy like always and can't stop resisting the urge to clean. D: So, my time for 1.5 and DDD have gone way down, sadly.
    The original Re:CoM was like that because the org cards came unlocked in the US version. But the original japanese version had them locked away like 1.5 does until you finished kh2fm.
    I'm not sure then, I've never opened the doors without having beat days first.

Roxas was a org card from finishing days. The three below are from finishing Rikus half of CoM.
    The old game had them from the get go though.

;3 Three of the cards that rikus mode unlocks for sora are Ansem, Lexeous and Zexion btw~
    To get both chests you shouldn't open them until you've watched the Days in entirety. o3o

Riku doesn't have any to open. However beating riku's story unlocks some clam bounties on soras story.
    lmao Then there's your problem! x'D
    Also some things only unlock after beating Rikus story in CoM as well.
    lol I see. I'd get bored in poohs world if I was them. x'D

That depends if you watched days first. You only get the second chest in those rooms after completing days.

I'll try to remember to! xD
    xD lol I see, hope they dont mess up your file. Is it a shooter again? xD

What do you mean see them? They should still show 4 gold rooms on your map.

Yes, yes I did~ =u=

Mines April 13th. o3o
    Then screw them, bitch to me! I dont mind ranting, I think it's better ranted than left to boil over in your mind. xD

*o* Your bored with 1.5? Bioshocks that xbox game isnt it?

You mean the cards to unlock the rooms? The world cards for key to rewards only appears in floors 7 and higher. I always find me one if I go to Destiny Islands. It either appears in the first room or in a premium room. =3

...It was my dads bday I got the card FOR HIM. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back