• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Moonlight Aqua

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Moonlight Aqua

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Finale

Will there be a update soon?
  2. Moonlight Aqua

KHUX ► Unanswered Questions of Union χ

I heard another theory that instead of different islands, we prob visiting different time periods of Scala.
  3. Moonlight Aqua

I was watching Cynical's video on a theory he as on Scala and I feel he's on to something. That each one we seen, it's different time periods. Like the one where Brain is in, is the ancient one and where baby Xehanort is born in, but he is then taken to Destiny Islands and when he sees older...
  4. Moonlight Aqua

I agree with this statement. There are lots of theories, but until we get more information, we won't know. I'm just hoping Brain is still himself and not norted or anything like that, he seems like a good character. I read that some people are thinking that maybe this was on purpose, but who knows?
  5. Moonlight Aqua

Actually it kinda did. The part where he said "too bad you only have one lifetime." For me, it implies that Brain and Luxu made a deal of some sorts, where he was ends up in the future Scala and Luxu (not sure if that's he's actual face) looking like Brain. (Tbh looks a lot like Zexion) Btw...
  6. Moonlight Aqua

Wait... When do we learn why she's after the box?
  7. Moonlight Aqua

One thought I had as I was watching Cynical, is that I have a feeling on who's Eraqus's descendant. I feel that Emphermer is his descendant, not Brain. It would make sense because how buddy he was with player and I would make more sense as the ending of KH3, where the two friends go on together.
  8. Moonlight Aqua

I'm just gonna say it... Brain as Luxu looks a lot like Zexion.
  9. Moonlight Aqua

I'm still not understanding why Luxu looks like Brain, but like others have said, it could be that he did the whole "Have another body in another time" so he can go where he needs to go. And Luxu gave him the No Name so he can continue Luxu's role, while he took over Brain's body and now looks...
  10. Moonlight Aqua

Clothes color?

I'm not sure if there's a post like this or has been talked about with Nomura, but what's with the color choice in clothing? It's red and black on everyone. Is there a special meaning behind it or are they just messing with us?
  11. Moonlight Aqua

[Spoilers] "That Ventus?"

What did Nomura mean by this?
  12. Moonlight Aqua

Guess who?

Hello guys! I am back! I'll try to post here as much as I can, but with work, it's a bit difficult.
  13. Moonlight Aqua

French wood Festival of Performing Arts

This is a summer camp that I been (possibly) offered a job there, but I wanted to know from the horse's mouth on how this camp is. If you were a camper or are a camper this past year or a staff, can you tell me how are the conditions there? It's a camp in NY, so it's extremely far from home...
  14. Moonlight Aqua

Help/Support ► Worried about stuff

I totally hate that. I'm a happy person at heart, I'm not Sora annoying, but I used to be. But I calmed myself down because I saw how badly it could affect people and relationships. So I'm a Sora, I guess you can say, but with some Riku in me. I can be serious when I have to, but most of the...
  15. Moonlight Aqua

Help/Support ► Worried about stuff

I been having a lot of anxiety lately mostly because of my adderall along with coke is making me feel this way. I been without soda and I been fine, so I'm guessing this is the reason why I been feeling this way.
Back