• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Moonlight Aqua
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Even with the size of characters they could still give more than sora or kairi get. Most characters are crossovers so they dont need development so they'd have plenty room for originals they just dont for some reason.
    Kairi is the worst case of neglect and sora seems to somehow got dumber since CoM.

lol That makes me glad to be a guy. I dont see how other people are important enough to gossip or talk bad about. xD
    lol Kinda sad when you consider how many characters are there. xD

lol I see, girl talk seems rather dull. x'D
    Nah I'll keep it our little secret~ ;D

As do I! =D It was the starting point of Riku development.

lol That's great! Why weird? xD
    Goofy's shield abilities are ones like Tornado or charge/bash. Their the ones that the description will list as him using his shield to attack in some way. There's around 3 or 4, just switch them all off for my mp gauge strategy while at the same time going to the customize menu and setting him to do normal attacks constantly and all other attacks/recovery moves occasionally/only in emergency.

It is! My only gripe about Riku is his playthrough feels more tedious due to lack of room clearing sleights.

You talked back!? THATS GREAT! Let her be all chill and lonely. xD
    How are you today? Was the night truly okay? =D
    xD your still playing FF14? Pfft RL sucks though. It makes riku more challenging to. *u* With sora I've long had three decks worked out that let me troll the whole game lol.

I'd have snapped at that bitch back! [or most likely cursed her out] I see no reason to let her stress you though, just speak your mind like she does. =D
    ^3^ I'm fine, wisdom tooth is still hurting though. Beat soras side of CoM today and started on rikus. I love rikus locked deck. =u=

How are you? What did you do today?
    x3 It's on the media section I believe.

Goofy has an ability called "mp gift" in which he can give you or Donald his MP. When you combine this with his mp rage ability you can turn him into a mp reserve by going into his customization options and setting him to do only normal attacks [setting everything else to occasionally and healing options to only in emergency] then you go into his abilities and turn off all his shield moves and boom, you got a mp reserve the replenishes as he takes damage. >=D
    I havent seen any what if's yet. Yes! There's a trailer of it in the thread. =3

I was above 60 somewhere when I beat Phantom I think. That's what I done, when I got to the final rest I went around and beat the hades cup and all the secret bosses. Long as you got the right abilities and the patience to try a couple times Unknown/Xemnas and Seph go down quickly! ;D I beat them both by only using the strike raid attack but I had the second chance, leaf bracer, and mp rage abilities. I had also customized goofy in such a way that he became my second mp gauge. *u*
    The movies are retellings of the series but taochan told me they have some new scenes. The third movie coming out is all new though. =D

=3 I didn't get a glitch if it comforts you.
    Change them to "in emergency only"

I finally got my serenity powers after figuring out how to stick Donald and Goofy. It's pretty easy once you learn. If a mushroom is on or around the steps to the treehouse(menu goes into combat mode whether or not the mushroom is visible), do that one last. Make sure Don and Goof are near the log, summon bambi, and take care of that mushroom. Then go long way around to the big guy, dismiss bambi, put on Aerora and let er rip.

That was my strategy at least, somewhat stolen from the thread but modified.
    lol It's not wrong to choose the sword it just makes it more difficult early on.

=[ Aw sorry to hear that, hope he gets better.
    Nah it was the summon. Summoned bambi and tried to keep him the duration.

But I'm usually too far away to to hit physically when I use ragnarok
    I mean after a bit, not even ars arcanum or so ic blade would appear in my command menu. Got them equipped and everything. Weird. Will try again tomorrow.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back