• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Moonlight Aqua
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I didn't even bother with it since I dont got a wii.

There can't be that much shit your bored right now! xD

Eh Least the kids are in your care then.

That's plenty of time for 3ds' and such. xD
    Everyone has time! Haa Skyward Sword isn't as good.

Dang it woman why do you lack time? xD

Ah I see I see. He's that type.

I thought you never had time~ xD
    Your still on the first dungeon!? To bad MM isn't remade as well, it'd be a perfect 3ds game.

Yes the 11th, things kinda started fresh with him. I dont have netflix either. xD

He do something else?

They update?

lol Daw. xD
    Aw not even the 3ds version? =[

You'd love it I think! 8D It's easy to catch into it right now if one starts with Matt Smiths first season.

That sounds nice. =D Ready for turkey day? How's that game?
    Your nephew get jealous again? x'D
    I dont lie but my bluntness gets rid of them just the same. xD

TnT Y-you can't watch OoT on youtube it only gives a fraction of the experience of it's importance.

I'm good! Just got done with all the Doctor Who craze this weekend. xD

How about Gabby?
    lmao Most the people I've meet in petsmarts dont seem like they'd know anyway.

TnT We all ish....

D'8 Le gasp! B-but their legendary!
    I wonder what fish can live with nemos then.
    I always heard people have to research what fish can live with other fish but now I know why. xD

TnT I'm lacking cash too.
    ouo I see.

Find them on N64! =3
    I didn't know nemo's could be cannibals, their so small! D8
    Yeah the eating other fish thing would ruin friendships. xD

Good! Natural is so much better~

You will have to look online probably, P4 is popular, I've never seen it in-store.
    Why so much romance? xD

I dont know the feeling~ x'D

Easily actually, what games I had left on my gamecube and ps2 I had done downloaded onto ps3 with psn. And since the N64 and SNES are far more important to me than ps2 or GC was it wasn't hard. The only thing that had me keeping ps2 or GC so long was sonic, zelda, Persona and KH.
    Plus I have a rather small room and no place to keep a bunch of stuff, trading old for new is a system I've always had. The only survivors are my SNES and N64.
    You've never played them!? YOU SHOULD PLAY THEM! Their the greatest ones. 8D
    Then put on that batwoman costume and get to work! xD
    lawl Adorable. xD

I'm not familiar with directors, what movies has he made?
    Nemo ate the other fish!? D=
    Interesting so you can tell by the fins. xD But nemo was a boy name. lmao How many kids does he have!?

Oh~ That'd be a cute look! 8D So long as you dont dye it pink as well rofl

Me too but sadly P4 isn't only ps3. TnT
    Attack on Titan is popular. *o*

Pffft I'd have kept it all. xD

Alright I suppose, finally got rid of a bunch of old stuff and gaming stuff. All I have left is my 3ds, ps3, psp, and my cherished SNES and N64. In return I get a N64 version of Majoras mask to go with my OoT~
    I'd comment but your life is certainly more eventful than mine. x'D
    Daw that's good hopefully that lasts. lol xD That's cute, does he get jealous a lot?

ouo Neat 2yrs before I was born. I am if their disney movies I seen when I was little, not so much now. =3
    xD Fish can be cool, especially if their on those big fishtanks with other kinds. 8D
    They can jump the bowl!? He must've not be lying long if you saved him. =D lol People can tell the genders of fish?

I dont even consider goatee's beards, just a state of denial lol~ I'm actually not use to compliments so this is a new experience. xD
    =D That's cool, so you done a manga hair style. Still got it like that?

I want to play P4 again and watch it~ What kinda manga?~ 8D

xD Did he give into the batwoman interrogation?

Nope. =[
    More of both again!?

xD Hope your ready for 20yrs of it.

How old is it?
    I see, is there anything they like? xD

xD When their that long they dont look good they look crazy. I guess it's good, everyones said I look better with one.

Which ones? ouo

su bienvenida senorita~ It was the first thing that popped up on google. xD

Sadly I did nothing couldn't even buy candy. xD Did they have fun? Did you have fun? Fight any crime? x'D

Oh battle chateau update! I've got E4 and gym leaders appearing here and there now but their still kinda weak.
    =O Why are you taking a break?

xD Then your probably wont want to know boys dont get cured of it for a long time.

=3 Whats kiki's delivery service? xD Sounds like you had fun then.
    Your parents are cat people?

xD In two weeks I wouldn't be able even to call mine a beard anymore.

What have you been watching?

Also~
    Yo Moonlight, I added your fc if you're interested. mines 4210 4222 7144. (I'm a bug type o_O)

EDIT: damn, didn't see you had already answered xD
    =D I see. How far in the game are you?

xD That's how little boys are though.

xD By hell do you have any ass left!? rofl
    Was the convention fun? =] Dress up? Puppies can be a handful. x[

I've been alright, grew a beard in 7 days, sadly that's all I got. xD I caught up on one piece and yozakura quartet as well.
    What levels are you now?

xD Your nephew may be the influence if that's the case.

How have you been lately?
    I've been getting more gym leader battles now. All in the 40 levels. =D

He can't be to good if he bites. xD
    lol Well it's yet to get promising but it's progressing some trainers there on in the 40's now.

They named him pikachu? x'D What kinda puppy is it? Does it shoot lightning!?

Oh. xD

xD If I done that it's take 100 or more pokemon.
    Well I was playing in the battle chateau today and one of the gym leaders appeared so maybe that's their way of doing gym rematches. =3

Oh that expensive hotel! Yeah sadly it's not a battle tower like place, though it plays a role in post game looker cases.

Well I've been doing the battle chateau for a while now and I finally got them worked up to 35.

IT WAS! He was so boss to use in the pokemon stadium games. x'D

They show love in battle!? xD

xD How about a gible?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back