• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Moonlight Aqua
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I've done all the first and second tier ones except HB and EOTW

Now abilities won't appear when facing pink angaricus
    MUWAHAHAHAHAHAH Thank you thank you~
    >=} I used strike raid! After I got mp rage to go with second chance and leaf bracer all I had to do was dodge and strike raid.
    Just a mistake I publicly made regarding his music. Nothing big,

Yeah, doing gummi missions now before going to HB. Should've focuse more on them earlier but I didn't really know how many parts I needed for the blueprints.
    Yeah, it's kinda weird. I always am to as much as possble at the middle of the game, but the content never really peaks until the end when I wanna focus more on Story. That's what I don't like about post game content in a game with story. It never really balances out much.

And I'm still hung up about the Jesse thing. Don't ask me why. Just can't get it out of my head. Nor rude/mean people, Once Upon A Time, the Borgias, and other decent television:p
    I'm having a strangely easy time with obtaining synthesis materials. Granted, only a couple FM heartless granted me theirs but still...
    Okay! :D Plus it helps to know about it from reading "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow". :3

xD Why do I foresee this happening?

;3 You're right!
    So far, it's looking good. :3

I can't remember the last time I saw an anime show. O_O It has been too long, yep. xD

Me too! ^_^ Though, it may or may not happen.
    xD Hey, have you seen the new show, Sleepy Hollow, on Fox? I haven't yet, but I think I'll watch it.

I see.. I think I'm more closed to Bleach/Naruto anime. xD Speaking of them, I think it would be awesome to do a Bleach/Naruto crossover like what Ben10/Generator Rex did.
    Oh those, yeah their not. x'D

Cuz why? >u>

xD Oh~ Sounds like me and my dads uncle. We like to add to it and get the sides fighting with each other.
    Lol, I know, but it's easy to have them all in one setting, right?

Ah, homework.. I miss it sometimes. :( Oh, what kind of anime are you watching?
    Oh, Okay. :)

Oh, thanks! x) Same for you, too.

Yeah, 15 is looking more and more awesome lately.. I think there will be a boxset of the Lightning Saga in the future, I hope.

Oh, I'm doing good. Just surfing around the net and do this and that. :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back