• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Lumine
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Awesome enjoying the kingdom I have conjured with said items lol. XD I missed ya my friend hows it been going. You have been quiet non existant that it made me sad.
    Not too shabby. I'm preparing my very first KH rp, which is looking to turn out good. Might even be able to post it within the next few days. Quite surprised I haven't made one already, given KH is indeed the real reason I first joined KHI xD
    Damn right, rum for all!!!!!!

I have four new Rp's I'm working on, two out of the four will be up this week, and the rest next week.
    This is the real return, haha I've got lots to do here now. I've been well, finishing personal goals, college, legal bottles of rum. All That good stuff.
    The first one I had to contact on my return had to be you. Sorry for my long absence, I'll explain in time if ya ever wanna hear the story. Oh, well anyway I've missed ya and I'm back for good now.
    :3 ive been good... college work and zombie larping take up most of my time nowadays.... so i try and find time here and there to look back on the good old days :) How've you been?
    I actually might choose to introduce him after the festivities; it would certainly fall in line with his character.

That sounds lovely. I'm sure you'll create something mahvelous, dearie.
    Hrm. I've written and erased about a dozen different beginnings for FF: Sin.
    I'm afraid this may take longer than expected...
    I'll keep an eye out for them.

In Dishonored, you control a supernatural assassin seeking revenge on the city's corrupt government. Corvo was once the bodyguard of the Empress (and is implied to have had a love affair with her), but was framed for her murder. The setting and art direction are just fantastic; I especially like the edited lyrics to "Drunken Sailor" used in the trailer.

The Last of Us really impressed me by how realistic and cinematic the gameplay seemed.
    Everything looked gorgeous, as well; I don't think I've ever seen such beautifully-rendered gameplay environments.
    Sounds like a good racial ensemble.
    Perhaps your discarded races could be mentioned as being extinct?

I appreciate the vote! Agni's Philosophy has me very excited . . . but now the new trailer for Dishonored has me excited for "Undertown" and "Of Gods and Kings".
    I can't think of any better testing ground than a roleplay that you drafted yourself.
    By the way, what plans do you have for FF races? Or is that a secret?

It's going to be one of these, a very large fantasy roleplay between OmniChaos and myself, or the beginning of "KHI Fables" (a combined effort between Visual Media and Roleplaying).
    Well, I'm certainly glad to hear that you're feeling well.
    Your RP will be something of an examination, by the way . . . No pressure!

I'm fine, thanks. My up-and-coming calendar is a little jumbled at the moment--but you can expect some sort of roleplaying project from me soon, if you're at all interested.
    So, how fares my roleplaying pupil?
    Feeling better since your stomach illness?
    Thats good enough WWHHHHHHAAATTTTTTT why you BROOKLYN RAGE * tackles lumine creatinga fighting dust ball*

Nah thats okay i was just seeing theligite rules on that. Can't wait to see your characters.
    Its good, waiting for people to post, waiting for rp's to starts... simple waiting.... ya .... just great XD.

A bit tired, but I am feeling alright. Hey question, could Kevin possible be able to summon the Shiva sisters in this rp or would that be considered a no go, because I want that bike XD.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back