• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Lumine
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Ummmm...... ummmmmmm (looks around for a escape route)...... LOOK SOMETHING THAT CATCHES YOUR INTEREST (KKL dives out of a imaginary window only to realize its five stories high) AHHHHHH (Splat)..... medic (kkl gets run over by silver kia he bought two days ago) ....overkill medic.

Lifes good military lifes working out so far one year up as of 6 of december lol then only five years to go, currently about to start bachulars degree for game design in february(i butcher words when sleepy lol) how about your self i havent heard what you have been up to in... forever... literally.

Also quick question involving love triangle between Seth-Lion-Aronee would you be against after Aronees death and rebirth to see a tilt of interest from Lion to Seth slowly throught the story or to weird?
    LUMINE SHADOW GLOMP (randomly appears from behind and glomps onto lumines left shoulder) doing good hun, still working on that rp project with Sleif we hope to have it ready for next around the time traces finally concludes... maybe lol. Besides that working on Rising Saga on my finally earned vacation lol.... yes i plan to send you and simon the updates pretty soon i am actually updating what i already have done to make the story flow to the rhythmical idea i orginally had for the trio.
    Oh, I'm sorry, I did see that, but I am very very busy studying for tests I have all this week. Maybe I can reply on the weekend?

Hi! :3
    Baw, that's a shame Dx you should get like a facebook or summinc :3

I've been good, relaxing a whoooooole lot lately, and trying to find a good job n_n how bout you?
    Huh AH MY EYE WHY LUMINE WHY.

Been pretty busy with work Hun so actually I haven't gotten much accomplished. Though I have been getting time I don't think ill have anything into you and Simon to soon. But not worry I am working hard to get a move on soon.

Castex: What the hell is that suppose to mean....you...you NORAXEEN.

O.O okay then... R girl I am working of a a kindle fire its a miracle I can access this site lol. That would be a lot of monkeys. So how have you been?
    Thats fine. I'll modify my existing post accordingly, and motion that as something that occurred already.
    Sorry, I dont have the time anymore. Believe me I would love to rp, especially in the invitation you sent me. That rp looked glorious! But I wouldn't be doing any of you a favor if I agreed to join and couldn't keep up with it. I'd just slow you guys down and not do your rp any justice. Perhaps in the future I'll get involved in rps again. Hopefully you and your great ideas will still be around then :)
    .;D LUMINE *glomps onto left shoulder* hows it been?

The truth pretty bad lately, pretty bad. But I am fine getting to work on a project I am about to pm you involving a idea me and Sleif are going to perform possible withen the next few months. Um besides that work on Rising saga continues but at a slow pace currently once I get a bit more completed ill be sending the results your way as well as Simon's.

So what about you?
    Daaaaaaaaaaamn Lumie, that's a crazy rp! I wish I joined it when it was starting.

Well I four more rp's in the works going up soon, if ya ever wanna join just tell me :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back