• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Lumine
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Ahhhhh hope you feel better soon. When I say flash i mean amazing lol your post always blow my mind away. It reminds me and my plot twist insanity that i am good at lol.

0.0 *looks at pistol* now wait a second when have I ever been terrable with templates.

Castex: all the time.

Me; shut up.

Ya I will have some epic templates up don't worry I promise.
    lol Thanks Lumine ^_^ I'll give it a good read as soon as I can, and then will apply with something.
    And yeah I noticed some familiar people were back too when I checked your profile. I was surprised. ^^ lol
    a few days later lol. Hey checked your email lately hmmmmmmm. A final fantasy rp.... *goes to check it out* 0.0 as usual when you make a post its got to be so flashy it burns my eyes off lol. I see the years have only sharpened your writer skills lol. YAY INVINTATION LOL... wait I have to read rules *%^ just kidding lol i'll read up so far I may try to create a character for the head of magical research and development division mainly cause a old character I use to rp with came to mind with this role lol, but we will see.

Ya thats the role of the creator work work work lol.
    * stands still for a moment* GAaaahhhh it hurts akwardly good lol. Been doing great after surviving all of military training I am finding a lot of free time so i thought I would start this up again to have fun... now that i have the time oddly enough.

WHAT THIS CAN NOT BE ALOUD *fetchs table throw lumine on it* we must perform surgery * grabs knife* WAIT are you covered for this lol.

Castex: I think a back massage or nice words would be more correct in this situation.

"Me: how would you know you have never had a girlfriend in your life.

Castex:... you cut deep man you cut deep. Wait a second thats your falt.

Me: crap.

So any good rps i could jump in with ya, I would love to rp with any one from way back when lol (I can official say that lol I am old school yay) Obviously I am also very hyper.
    King Wolfe seems to be fine with the arrangement, so long as his character's age is accounted for. I've edited my template accordingly, and await his response.
    oshi-- I thought you had set up the invites prior to posting it. and speaking of which, this ff rp is the same one you were working on last year, huh? xD

I am pretty good. I'm not really sure on why I'm still up, but eh XD. How are you lumi? ^^
    It's like 11:30 pm for me, which means its ridiculously late for you. Bravo for making the rp and BARELY meeting the deadline though xD
    Boy have I got one amazing idea for a KH roleplay for you next!

How does "Inception" sound?
    Meh, so used to it they are immune. Same damn characters from the same person.

Whatever though, if that's the limit of ones creativity, bummer.
    So that template filled with a huge ego, I checked it out. Can't say I'm surprised, at all :3
    Oh hey its your birthday! I hope you have a great one! And remember, as you read this comment, you'll be the oldest you'll ever be :3
    Happy Birthday Lumi! I hope you're doing ok with school and in life, and I wish you the best my friend and constant inspiration! ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back