• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Kingdomkeylight
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Lolz.....okay. Well Ill post it in the OOC thread of RT then ill take it down. hehe
    Sa-weet!! I shall look now....
    I know that you wouldnt, lolz. And I was kidding...but you've never seen me.
    Would ya like to? I can show you a pic...lolz.
    Nopw, I dont rape people...so HAHA!!!
    *gasp* OF COURSE I WOULDN'T.....>_><_<
    And why would you rape me, what if I'm uglies...lolz?
    o_O o_O
    OMG....you poked, colored, and raped my dead body!?!?
    W...T....H!
    Tetsu Miuke rules over this post....MUHAHAHHA!!!
    *sneezes* AHAHHAHHAHA!!! *trips&dies*
    I still don't RP, and I don't write fanfics x3 What I have been up to is mainly homework. :I

You seem to RP all the time, I hardly see you in any other threads anymore xD
    ....I was under the impression that you had asked me about my well-being before xD Nothing has changed, I' still doing fine =)

<3
    Hey ^-^ How are you? And yeah, the first of many battles yet to come ^^ And, I'm so sorry Spyells to hear that about your Uncle :( The same thing happened to my Grandfather last year. I know how painful it is :sad:
    Ya sure the reason I didn't post yesterday was because there wasn't much happening, and I was busy. And my days going okay, I just got back from Basketball practice and Im working on my fan-fic, and I've got to post in like 4 rp's so I'm pretty busy :drool:
    Im sorry....i didnt post yet, but I will be.
    ^^.....OOPSIE!!! *hugs*
    It's great to hear that you are doing so well.
    I've been busy with uni and stuff, and buying christmas presents for my family xD
    My weekend truly sucked. Not only was I sick but my Uncle died. He had a stroke and they had to take him off of life support. My Grandma will be flying back East on Thursday or Friday (we're still searching for a good deal on airline tickets). This just means I will have to babysit Friday because my Mom works on the weekend. I miss my Uncle. :sad:
    I haven't yet, sorry. I got on only a little while ago, and my computer is acting a little slow. But I'll be trying to post on it very very soon. I was wondering, how would you want the dangerous way into Pastam to be. Seeing as it would be completely dangerous any other way, I was just wondering what would be good?
    I have the flu. I wont be able to post my template for the new one. I also can't guarantee that I will be able to participate in the pokemon one. I have some site work to do and I need to focus on school. Sorry KKL. :sad:
    I'll try to do this RP. I actually did take time to make the templates for the other two. Now I have to find time to make a template for this one too. :sad:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back