• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Kingdomkeylight's latest activity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  • Kingdomkeylight
    To think this is where I got my beginning yearning in writing, and oh dear was my original writing style atrocious. I owe it to many...
  • Kingdomkeylight
    Kingdomkeylight left a message on King Sora X's profile.
    Hey dont know if you will comeback to ever see this but i am sorry for ditching you like i did in the other site your a great rper and...
  • Kingdomkeylight
    Kingdomkeylight left a message on Endless Warrior Sora's profile.
    Gosh i miss you you were fun hope alls been well wherever you are now.
  • Kingdomkeylight
    Kingdomkeylight left a message on Danica Syer's profile.
    Hey I no it's a little to late to catch up but i wish all th eluck to you and miss my chatty buddy hope the world of your experiences...
  • Kingdomkeylight
    Kingdomkeylight left a message on Tyrant Raver's profile.
    Hope you found your true calling in writing somewhere more kind'