• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Kingdomkeylight
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• yes i do believe I was in it but then i jumped into KIKT, the Neo KIKT, then ES... xD

why? and that's not a bad idea BUT! im trying to make sure that not everyone is in the same world... it gets too played out! yah no?

and just wait until everyone posts before we give this little EPIC plot a test run, but like i said before i'll wait until at least Sleif and Was. posts...
    Hmmm ya I think we should end it. Brol said that he's gonna interupt the fight and we're gonna fight for a little bit, then I'm gonna destroy Twilight Town and we'll move on like nothing happened....
    yo im soo sorry bout that, when i was reading everyone's post i think my laptop must have like spazzed out and skipped a couple people's posts... so sorry bout that man i'll go change it right now!
    Lol, hi. =D I'm doing very fine, especially since winter break started a few days ago and christmas is tomorrow. :)

How have you been?

<3
    Oh, so a sort of, every person for themselves, people backstabbing eachother, alliances being made, that sort of environment. Yeah, that's pretty good.
    Really, cool ^^ Oh, its going great ^^ I had to put them all away for the time being, but oh well ^^
    Been pretty good, how about you? Also, I've been meaning to post in the rp, I just hadn't had a chance yet, but I will, very soon. And, don't worry about not creating a character, its ok ^^ Emm, well, a rp you might like is the Life on Destiny. It seems to be going pretty well, and I think you might like it.
    Yes, I see you've been busy. Lol! I'm just busy now preparing for Christmas. I'm on vacation from doing site work, so I have a little more free time to spend with my family for the Holidays. I'll try to call you some time over break if I get free time from my family. Merry Christmas! :)
    Thanks for telling me, I just read it, and I thought it was good. Can't wait to read the next chapter ^_^
    Hello! Things are back to normal at my house. I still miss my Uncle but life goes on. So, how are you doing? Next week is Christmas so this week is feeling like it's dragging and it just started. :p
    Don't be mistaken, I watch the RP. It's not time for me to post. When TM gets to Menhoa, I will post. Also, it may be detrimental to your health to come with her.
    Well between friends and my gf. I also have basketball and I'm in at least 7 rp's in counting. All of them are really active too.
    Srry, but I think I'll have to drop the rt rp. I've been extremely busy lately and I havn't had time to even post in any of the rp's I'm in. As for the Aftermath rp, since nothing really important is happening to Xack at the moment, I'll just post on friday and Saturday. Again really sorry.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back